Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My impression about Shaoguan

3 posters

Go down

My impression about Shaoguan Empty My impression about Shaoguan

Post  Cindy Su Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:34 am

My first impression about Shaoguan is that the weather is very cold here after every cold air's arrival. And the air is much better in Shaoguan University than in Guangzhou. People are nice here,food is inexpensive here, and the speed of life is not fast here. It's a good place to live and travel here except in winter.
Cindy Su
Cindy Su

Back to top Go down

My impression about Shaoguan Empty Reply to Cindy

Post  Fairy Chen Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:32 am

Smile Smile I am agree with you. Shaoguan is a city that has a great climit except winter. Of course, this is compared with south cities of Guangdong Provice. If I am from the North of China, I am bound to think winter here is so warm.Right?
Fairy Chen
Fairy Chen

Back to top Go down

My impression about Shaoguan Empty Re: My impression about Shaoguan

Post  Cindy Su Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:05 pm

Fairy Chen wrote:Smile Smile I am agree with you. Shaoguan is a city that has a great climit except winter. Of course, this is compared with south cities of Guangdong Provice. If I am from the North of China, I am bound to think winter here is so warm.Right?

Maybe~but I have heard that it's wet and cold that make people feel more sick in Shaoguan than in north of China.And people in the north have air-conditional inside their house so they won't feel cold any more at home.This was told by my friend who traveled to Heilongjiang in last winter. And I think if we have a chance we'd better have a visit by ourselves.Do you think so?
Cindy Su
Cindy Su

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:43 am

Touching on what you wrote about Winter here.  I agree with how easy it is to get sick here.  Whenever I catch the number 7 bus in winter, I am bound to get sick Crying or Very sad
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down