Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercy's self-introduction

2 posters

Go down

Mercy's self-introduction Empty Mercy's self-introduction

Post  Mercy Wu Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:11 pm

Very Happy Hello,my name is Mercy. I'm 20 years old. I come from Shantou, a beautiful seaside city.

During my last summer vacation, I worked as an intern in a foreign-funded company, Intertek. It is a inspection company which provides testing services for customers from overseas. My job is to deal with the orders. For example, arranging the date of the inspection job, making inspection materials for inspectors, sending emails to inform the port leaders to prepare the samples, etc..It is quite busy but I enjoyed it.

I love travelling very much. I have been to many places in China, including HongKong and Macao. I went to Macao alone on DEC.31,2011 and to welcome the new year. That trip is meaningful because it is the first time I travel alone. And about my feeling,emm~ 55% excitement+35% independent+10% loneliness.(but I did meet someone nice during the trip, say, the lovely roommates when I lived in International Youth Hotel).

Anyway, I hope that my dream will come true! Very Happy
Mercy Wu
Mercy Wu

Back to top Go down

Mercy's self-introduction Empty Re: Mercy's self-introduction

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:37 pm

You went to Macau by yourself on New Year's Eve? Wow! It is hard to imagine that. It seems like travelling by yourself is not a common thing in China. Sounds like you made the most of the situation! I hear that the New Year's Eve celebrations in Macau are pretty good! How was it?
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down