Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entertainment- reading books and watching movies

2 posters

Go down

Entertainment- reading books and watching movies Empty Entertainment- reading books and watching movies

Post  Jane Lin Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:45 pm

Regarding as entertainment, reading books and watching movies come to my mind first, although I am not very sure that reading books and watching movies belong to entertainment, and maybe someone will think I am too bored , however , it is me . In my spare time, I would like to spend my time in reading novels , specially the English and American novels. Watching movies is other very important entertainment for me in my daily life, particularly when I am down. As long as I can watch one good movie , I will feel better and forget the unhappy things.
Jane Lin
Jane Lin

Back to top Go down

Entertainment- reading books and watching movies Empty Re: Entertainment- reading books and watching movies

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:22 am

Jane Lin wrote:Regarding as entertainment, reading books and watching movies come to my mind first, although I am not very sure that reading books and watching movies belong to entertainment, and maybe someone will think I am too bored , however , it is me .  In my spare time, I would like to spend my time in reading novels , specially the English and American novels. Watching movies is other very important entertainment for me in my daily life, particularly when I am down. As long as I can watch one good movie ,  I will feel better and forget the unhappy things.

How long does it take you to read a novel? I prefer movies as I have a short-attention span Embarassed
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down