Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese Food

+2
debbiezjc
Jane Lin
6 posters

Go down

Chinese Food Empty Chinese Food

Post  Jane Lin Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:27 pm

Chinese cuisine has a number of different genres, but the most influential and typical known by the public are the 'Eight Cuisines'. These are as follows: Shandong Cuisine, Guangdong Cuisine, Sichuan Cuisine, Hunan Cuisine, Jiangsu Cuisine, Zhejiang Cuisine, Fujian Cuisine and Anhui Cuisine.
As for me, I like Guangdong Cuisine best, Guangdong dishes takes fine and rare ingredients and is cooked with polished skills and in a dainty style. Among the Guangdong Cuisine, I think the plain chicken is the best food , however , I don’t like cooking and don’t want to cook .
Jane Lin
Jane Lin

Back to top Go down

Post  debbiezjc Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:46 am

People in China are enthusiastic about food. There is an old Chinese saying "waste not, want not", which exactly expresses Chinese usage of food raw materials. Chinese people use an infinite variety of plants and animals including some unexpected parts of plants and animals. Food in different regions has its own unique characteristics.
With vast territory, Chinese food has been divided into dozens of different regional food. The Han people’s eight great cuisines consist of Shandong cuisine, Sichuan cuisine, Jiangsu cuisine, Guangdong cuisine, Zhejiang cuisine, Fujian cuisine, Hunan cuisine and Anhui Cuisine. Based on local agricultural products, food in the North and South China are quite different. People in the North like food made up of wheat flour such as noodles, baozi and dumplings, however, people in the south like rice staples. Chinese food is widely loved by people in the whole world, so you can easily find a Chinese restaurant in an international city.
debbiezjc
debbiezjc

Back to top Go down

Chinese Food Empty Re: Chinese Food

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:03 am

debbiezjc wrote:People in China are enthusiastic about food. There is an old Chinese saying "waste not, want not", which exactly expresses Chinese usage of food raw materials. Chinese people use an infinite variety of plants and animals including some unexpected parts of plants and animals. Food in different regions has its own unique characteristics.
With vast territory, Chinese food has been divided into dozens of different regional food. The Han people’s eight great cuisines consist of Shandong cuisine, Sichuan cuisine, Jiangsu cuisine, Guangdong cuisine, Zhejiang cuisine, Fujian cuisine, Hunan cuisine and Anhui Cuisine. Based on local agricultural products, food in the North and South China are quite different. People in the North like food made up of wheat flour such as noodles, baozi and dumplings, however, people in the south like rice staples. Chinese food is widely loved by people in the whole world, so you can easily find a Chinese restaurant in an international city.

I would definitely agree that Chinese cuisine wastes very little if any of plants and animals.  Whereas in the West we often just use the meat and throw the rest away.  A good example of this is eating KFC chicken.  A Western person will just eat the meat and skin and leave the rest.  Whilst from what I have seen, a Chinese person will eat everything except the bone.  A big contrast santa

I must mention that if you ever went to a typical Chinese restaurant in a Western country, you might find the taste a little different to Chinese food you are used too.  A lot of things on the menu are for the local tastes  albino
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:08 am

Jane Lin wrote:Chinese cuisine has a number of different genres, but the most influential and typical known by the public are the 'Eight Cuisines'. These are as follows: Shandong Cuisine, Guangdong Cuisine, Sichuan Cuisine, Hunan Cuisine, Jiangsu Cuisine, Zhejiang Cuisine, Fujian Cuisine and Anhui Cuisine.
As for me, I like Guangdong Cuisine best, Guangdong dishes takes fine and rare ingredients and is cooked with polished skills and in a dainty style. Among the Guangdong Cuisine, I think the plain chicken is the best food , however , I don’t like cooking and don’t want to cook .

One thing I really love about China is how many restaurants there are here. Eating out is quite an expensive thing (except for fast food) if you do it regularly in Australia, but here its common. Food is probably one of my favourite things about China.
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Needle Chan Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:15 pm

I think all food are delicious. There are many kind of food. Each country has its own special food and we should accept them with a peaceful mind. I really enjoy our Chinese food. Our Chinese food are very famous and it has eight cuisines. Each cuisine has its own character and all taste delicious. Well, I especially like Contonese Cuisine. It taste a little sweet and fragent. It is suit my taste.
Needle Chan
Needle Chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Arie zhang Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:19 pm

Contonese Cuisine Wink that's delicious
Arie zhang
Arie zhang

Back to top Go down

Chinese Food Empty CHINESE FOOD

Post  emilycai Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:01 pm

Contonese Cuisine is also my favorite Very Happy And I very like to eat frog without skin Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
emilycai
emilycai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down