Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Self introduction

2 posters

Go down

Self introduction Empty Self introduction

Post  Jokie Lu Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:22 am

Hello,i am a 21 years old girl from Zhuhai. my hometown is small but beautiful.i love Zhuhai. the living pace there is not fast as other place and i like living in these environment. i am a little bit shy but i like to talk with my close friends. sometimes i would stay in a coffee shop with my friends the whole afternoon. and i want to work in a foreign company from a foreign trade salesman and learn some skills.
Jokie Lu
Jokie Lu

Back to top Go down

Self introduction Empty Re: Self introduction

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:44 am

Jokie Lu wrote:Hello,i am a 21 years old girl from Zhuhai. my hometown is small but beautiful.i love Zhuhai. the living pace there is not fast as other place and i like living in these environment. i am a little bit shy but i like to talk with my close friends. sometimes i would stay in a coffee shop with my friends the whole  afternoon. and i want to work in a foreign company from a foreign trade salesman and learn some skills.

Hi Jokie! Is there any story behind your English name? I have been known to spend time in coffee shops (provided they have Wi-Fi) Laughing
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum