Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sports and exercises

2 posters

Go down

sports and exercises Empty sports and exercises

Post  Abby Zhang Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:23 am

I have felt sick of the sports and exercises in the past, however, i grow great interest in recent days. once you take it up, you will find fun of it.if you try to do some exercises gradually, you may find yourself addicted to it, say,if you do not do some exercises for few days, you will feel uncomfortable.I enjoy such an state recently.because sports and exercise do bring you great deal of energy.
the sports i like is swimming,although i cant' swim without a swim ring, i still feel good when i was in a pool.and i like basketball but hardly have opportunity to play the game, what's more, i like body building exercise, every time i finish it will find the sweat is falling from my leg, i was very surprise when i found it in my first exercise, and now i feel good to see the sweat.hope i can insist the habit and become more healthy, more strong.
Abby Zhang
Abby Zhang

Back to top Go down

sports and exercises Empty Re: sports and exercises

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:32 am

I think part of enjoying sport is having people who make it fun to do it with you! Cool
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down