Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy

+46
vivian罗
Party Zhou
emilycai
Louisa Jiang
Elise Yuen
Carrie Zhong 5B
angel_yu
Jokie Lu
Vanessa Yang
Chase9493
Summer Xia
Lulu Lu
Tramy Shen
Icy
Alfred Chui
Camping He
Tony Wong
Tina11106011025
Kit Fan 11106011052
Needle Chan
Ceny11106011044
Jane Lin
Silky Yeung
Cassie He
Tracy Tsang
Cindy Su
Jam Ye
Fairy Chen
debbiezjc
Orange Ou
Claire115
Shirley Hou
Ann He
Wendy Wong
Mercy Wu
Yenting Lee
Rainbow Deng
Niki Nie
josie-115
Rita Wong
Stephanie Xie
Stella Zheng
Alex
50 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 3 Empty Re: [CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy

Post  Arie zhang Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:49 pm

two of my friends were quarreled, and they had complained each other with me. I am so unhappy because I think that they shouldn't do like this. I listened their comlain carefully so that I could konw what they mad about. One of my friend, called it a, said that another, called b, haven't came to help him immidiately when a asked for help to him. a told me that B is near to him and b had pomise to help him at once. While b said that he had the emgercy things to do at that time and she had said she would come once she had finished. However, it took b so many time that a can't wait for helping. A finally asked someone help which make he akward and shame. Hearing this, I explain to a that how worried when b doing the thing, b realy want to help him but the situation is not allow. At the same time, I told b what a's fellings when he is helpless and rely on you. And I adviced b invite a dinner, wiht the delicious food and b's apology, a finally frogived b.
Arie zhang
Arie zhang

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 3 Empty solve the problem

Post  Sallychou Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:00 pm

One day I founded a pair of shoes which is bought in two days has broken.So I took it to get it repaired.Suprisely,the saleman treated me in unfriend way and not willing to do as I require.So I said I would report you if you don't do what I said and they do it as I require .
Sallychou
Sallychou

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 3 Empty my solution to an enbarrassed situation

Post  roselovelavender Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:35 am

A was my classmate five years ago.One day, he thinked his phone was stolen by his roommate B.However, his phone had lended to me yesterday but he forgot.How enbarrassed it is .I did not know the event because I was paly basketball outside the domitory.When I went back to domitory, they prepared to fight with each other. I make them apart and asked what had happened.Thought ackward, but I had to tell them that it was me that borrow his phone yesterday.A said sorry to B and I did too.Therefore,before we make the event clear, we cannot resort to vionlence
roselovelavender
roselovelavender

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 3 Empty solve problem

Post  Apple Deng Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:46 pm

Ok, in the past three years, we have to do many presentations, and then we have to divide into different groups in the class. I will never forget one time we have to do a presentation with 5 group mates. I was not the leader of the team actually. But they are not responsible to do the job. There was only having one day that we need to do the presentation soon. We don’ have time. But they seem don’t worry about that. So, I asked them to tell their ideas about topics. But they always busy. So, I give up. I did the presentation by myself. I don’t think it is a good solution. But I have no idea. Only that time I hate doing presentation.
Apple Deng
Apple Deng

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy - Page 3 Empty Re: [CLOSED] Online Assessment 7 - Diplomacy

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum