Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

entertainment

2 posters

Go down

entertainment Empty entertainment

Post  Lulu Lu Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:06 pm

School life is wonderful for me. I joined the voluntry association and computer club when I entered university. I n my spare time, I join the activeies of thies two associations. I help people who in need of listener. I learn to repair computer. I find I will gain pleasure after I help people. Once a mounth computer club would hold a cativity to help students in our school to repair their computers or answer their questions. I can use what I have learned in the class to help the students. I will feel pride that I can help people with my hand. Sometimes I would watch movies and listen to music. This entertainment can make me relax and feel at ease.
Lulu Lu
Lulu Lu

Back to top Go down

entertainment Empty LOL LULULU

Post  Kit Fan 11106011052 Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Lulu Lu wrote:School life is wonderful for me. I joined the voluntry association and computer club when I entered university. I n my spare time, I join the activeies of thies two associations. I help people who in need of listener. I learn to repair computer. I find I will gain pleasure after I help people. Once a mounth computer club would hold a cativity to help students in our school to repair their computers or answer their questions. I can use what I have learned in the class to help the students. I will feel pride that I can help people with my hand. Sometimes I would watch movies and listen to music. This entertainment can make me relax and feel at ease.

I know LULU like playing lol because all your roommates play.
Kit Fan 11106011052
Kit Fan 11106011052

Back to top Go down