Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am foodie

4 posters

Go down

I am foodie Empty Food an foodie

Post  Party Zhou Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:04 am

Delicious food always has special appeal to foodies. And fortunately, I am one of these foodies and I am proud of it.

As a citizen of Guangzhou, I had a chance to eat many different foods since childhood. And most importantly, my mother is a very good cook and I very appreciate it. Eating is a basic element for living. Only when the problem of eating has been solved, people would have the energy and enthusiasm to make a living and improve life quality. But for me, the desire to eat good food make me want to learn how to cook for me and the family. And a foodie would never be easily satisfied with eating outside. Only you can know exactly what you want to eat.

I am a foodie and because of it, I would learn how to cook and I believe it will benefit myself and people around me.
Party Zhou
Party Zhou

Back to top Go down

I am foodie Empty Re: I am foodie

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:59 am

Party Zhou wrote:Delicious food always has special appeal to foodies. And fortunately, I am one of these foodies and I am proud of it.

As a citizen of Guangzhou, I had a chance to eat many different foods since childhood. And most importantly, my mother is a very good cook and I very appreciate it. Eating is a basic element for living. Only when the problem of eating has been solved, people would have the energy and enthusiasm to make a living and improve life quality. But for me, the desire to eat good food make me want to learn how to cook for me and the family. And a foodie would  never be easily satisfied  with eating outside. Only you can know exactly what you want to eat.

I am a foodie and because of it, I would learn how to cook and I believe it will benefit myself and people around me.

So can I expect you to bring something delicious to class next time I see you ? flower

I really want to buy an oven so I can bake. Why don't more Chinese homes have ovens? Imagine being able to make biscuits, cakes, pizzas, casseroles, pies What a Face
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Party Zhou Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:06 am

I could not promise that. But I think making biscuits before graduation ceremony  is ok. Just expect that. You should have an oven so I can use it . Smile
Party Zhou
Party Zhou

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:18 am

Party Zhou wrote:I could not promise that. But I think making biscuits before graduation ceremony  is ok. Just expect that. You should have an oven so I can use it . Smile

Ah...no oven unfortunately! But how about Shuang Pi Nai with coconut milk? It is my personal favourite! afro
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Party Zhou Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:23 am

Wow. I love Shuang Pi Nai, especially red bean flavor. (I found Indonesian are big fans of it.) But I don't know how to make it. pale
Party Zhou
Party Zhou

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:26 am

Party Zhou wrote:Wow. I love Shuang Pi Nai, especially red bean flavor. (I found Indonesian are big fans of it.) But I don't know how to make it. pale

I am glad I am not a good cook or I would be even fatter than I am already! Twisted Evil
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Party Zhou Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:31 am

It seems you look stronger than before I think. bom
Party Zhou
Party Zhou

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:31 am

Party Zhou wrote:It seems you look stronger than before I think. bom

Is strong the polite way Chinese say fat? haha
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Party Zhou Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:35 am

I found a song "the sound of silence" is good What a Face Maybe robust.
Party Zhou
Party Zhou

Back to top Go down

I am foodie Empty something about food

Post  Chase9493 Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:56 pm

Actually, i am a foodie. But to my sadness , i can not eat any time i want or what i want. Because i am worried about my weight
Chase9493
Chase9493

Back to top Go down

I am foodie Empty I am foodie

Post  Arie zhang Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:17 pm

I love eating food. When I am happy, I eat food; when I am sad, I eat food; when I am bored, I eat food. My ideal life would be to eat different kinds of food from all over the world and to not get fat. I know that is just a dream. So what about my former thought?
Arie zhang
Arie zhang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down