Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A trip to Shanghai

3 posters

Go down

A trip to Shanghai Empty A trip to Shanghai

Post  Ann He Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:39 pm

After the college entrance examination, I took a trip to Shanghai with my mother during the seven-day holiday. On the first day, I just stayed in the hotel and rested. On the second day, my brother and I went to Nanjing Road. It’s the busiest street in Shanghai. When we got there, there were lots of people. We walked from one shop to another. I bought two T-shirts and two pairs of trousers for the coming summer. The T-shirts and trousers I bought are all white because white is my favourite colour. My brother also bought some clothes. On the third day, my mother took me to Jinjiang Entertainment Centre. It was full of people. I played many kinds of gamesthere. I had a good time. The other days, I went to some other interesting places, such as the Oriental Bright Pearl TV Tower, the Huangpu River and Shanghai International Conference Centre. It was a memorable experience in my life.
Ann He
Ann He

Back to top Go down

A trip to Shanghai Empty about travel

Post  Icy Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:35 am

travelling is a good way to have fun, i believe everyone will say that they love travel, so do i. but because money limits, not everyone can have a wonderful trip. i like to go out for picnic, riding bike, climbing, camping ... i think this could be considered as some small trip. during mid-autumn festival of this year, i went camping with some friends and some people i don't know before. and this was my first camping, we climbed many many mountains to arrive the destination, it was so difficult and tired, but it was really funny. from this small trip, i knew many new friends, and got some experiences of camping... i believe i will have the second trip like this.
this year, i intend to have a trip in yunnan province, i do want to go to Li jiang which is a beautiful place in my mind.
Icy
Icy

Back to top Go down

A trip to Shanghai Empty Reply to Ann

Post  Lulu Lu Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:00 pm

Traveling to Sahnghai also my dream. I think Shanghai must be crowded and the streets are busy. I would to see with my eyes one day!
Lulu Lu
Lulu Lu

Back to top Go down

A trip to Shanghai Empty Re: A trip to Shanghai

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down