Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to get a driver's license

2 posters

Go down

Trying to get a driver's license Empty Trying to get a driver's license

Post  Lulu Lu Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:47 am

Before begins this semester, I enroll in a drive school, I am trying to get a driver's license. M y parents want me to learn to drive since I enter college, but I am afriad of driving, I don't think I will feel good when I drive nor I think I can easily finish the test. But they keep asking me to join the school. Now I haven't had any test, but I am still worried about the test as I am lack of sence of direction. Also, I think it is hard for me to understand the structure of the car as I just have a book on my hand. I have never notic what is in a car when I take a car.
Lulu Lu
Lulu Lu

Back to top Go down

Trying to get a driver's license Empty I haven't finished my lessons yet.

Post  Mercy Wu Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:08 am

I have spent a long time in getting my driver's license and I haven't succeeded yet. Well, I really felt tired about it. I entered a driving school in my hometown which means I can only learn to drive when I am on holiday. Since I am a senior student, I have less and less time in my hometown. I am worried about when can I finally finish my lessons and pass the test.
Mercy Wu
Mercy Wu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum