Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food and Emotions

4 posters

Go down

Food and Emotions Empty something about food

Post  Jokie Lu Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:42 pm

As for me, i like to find some special and delicious food to eat. i prefer to go to coffee shop to enjoy a piece of cake and a cup of tea, which makes me feel relax.In this summer vacation, i found that i can easily have delicious food in an ordinary shop rather than a grand shop. And i like to take some photos of them because i want to keep these memory.
Jokie Lu
Jokie Lu

Back to top Go down

Food and Emotions Empty Food and Emotions

Post  Sallychou Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:10 pm

Food is the thing we need when we are hungry..Therefore ,we have rice  or noodles as a meal.Then we are not satisfied whith the noodles and rice ,we have some crips and sweet when we are free.Expecially,I love chocolate for it make me happy when I don’t feel good.
Sallychou
Sallychou

Back to top Go down

Food and Emotions Empty the feelings of food

Post  11106011008 Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:27 pm

food not only make human being alive, but also enrich their throughts by tasted its acid, sweet, bitter, spicy, salty. when i taste different food, i have different feelings, such as sugar, it's so sweet, when i eat them, the feeling is happy, and i uaually image the scene when my nephew eats sugar, smile and smile, really happy he is. food always make me remeber a lot of things, my hometown,my family members, my friends...., i think food is the best gift the god gives us, all of them are worthed to be enjoyed.

Back to top Go down

Food and Emotions Empty My Views for Food

Post  Stephanie Xie Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:19 pm

I like cooking by myself and I think it a great interest for me. Delicious food will make me feel happy and I wiil share the food wth my friend so that they will be happy, too. I like fruits, all kinds food, because it is healthy with no fat. It is the secret that I can stay slim. Hah~
Stephanie Xie
Stephanie Xie

Back to top Go down

Food and Emotions Empty Re: Food and Emotions

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down