Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class Feedback

+14
Shirley Hou
josie-115
Orange Ou
Mikey
Cindy Su
Alex
Icy
Niki Nie
Jokie Lu
Stella Zheng
Jam Ye
Tom Zheng (5b)
Yenting Lee
Pan Pan
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Class Feedback Empty Cross-cultural business communication

Post  Pan Pan Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:54 am

we should learn the cross-cultural business communication well.
Pan Pan
Pan Pan

Back to top Go down

Class Feedback Empty feedback on Alex's class

Post  Yenting Lee Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:09 am

I must say that your teaching is better than other teachers . The interaction among us is quite good . In addition , your boby language is qiute funny
Yenting Lee
Yenting Lee

Back to top Go down

Class Feedback Empty Cross-Cultural Business Communication

Post  Tom Zheng (5b) Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:03 pm

Learning to design and adminster a cross_cultural communication training is a professional task. You need much personal experience living and workng in a foreigh environment.
Tom Zheng (5b)
Tom Zheng (5b)

Back to top Go down

Class Feedback Empty To dear Alex

Post  Jam Ye Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:12 pm

You were our oral English teacher in the first year of school. And now you are our CCBC teacher. What an amazing fate. We are going to graduate. You're a good teacher. I think you have changed a lot this three years . When you are our teacher again, I have a strong feeling that Alex is not that Alex anymore. You're more active in the class and take our course more seriously. I appreciate the way you teach us . Very funny and easy to take in. I think you have prepared for this course well. You're the most funny foreign teacher I have ever met . You're the best ! I think you can be a good actor because we are so surprised with your facial expression. LOL. I'll miss you.
Jam Ye
Jam Ye

Back to top Go down

Class Feedback Empty To my dear Alex

Post  Stella Zheng Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:28 pm

I think you are very handsome ,strong , tall ,cute and interesting . You are talent in acting . However , there are so much homework and course for me  . You know ? I watched that movie  last Sunday but I haven't finished . I am so sorry . Nice to see you , Alex .
Stella Zheng
Stella Zheng

Back to top Go down

Class Feedback Empty about the class

Post  Jokie Lu Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:15 am

After studying for a month, I learn a lot from the class. CCBC is very important to communicate with foreigners. Communication doesn’t means that we just use verbal language. Facial expression, eye contact, body language can also tell others what you are thinking about. So, when communicating with others, we should also improve our observation skills.
Jokie Lu
Jokie Lu

Back to top Go down

Class Feedback Empty TO OUR CCBC TEACHER ;)

Post  Niki Nie Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:59 am

The lecture was finished today! Bravo! How about a round of applause to our diligent teacher—Alex? Wink
During the past four weeks, I had a great time in your class, coz you are so funny and active! You can lighten up the atmosphere and make us laugh effortlessly, which I think it is your charming personality!
What you teach is quite different from other foreign teachers; of course, every teacher’s teaching method is unique. And you are UNIQUE as well.
BTW, I like the way when you’re checking our attendance by asking hilarious questions on each one. It can make us all open mouth and talk! One stone, two birds!
Great job, Alex! And thank you!
Niki Nie
Niki Nie

Back to top Go down

Class Feedback Empty to our lovely Alex

Post  Pan Pan Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:18 pm

lol! cheers Very Happy Very Happy you are so charming and lovely, my friends said you are so handsome. And you always make us happy, thank you so much! Very Happy we like your class and having a good time. Miss you~~~
Pan Pan
Pan Pan

Back to top Go down

Class Feedback Empty AAAAAAAAAAAAAALEX,here~~~

Post  Pan Pan Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:43 pm

king lol! flower afro geek rendeer jocolor cheers sunny it is nice to hold a party with us, and then you are the holder, nice!!!
Pan Pan
Pan Pan

Back to top Go down

Class Feedback Empty how do i think about Alex

Post  Pan Pan Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:45 pm

you must be a sweet heart and a romantic person.
Pan Pan
Pan Pan

Back to top Go down

Class Feedback Empty TO YOU, MY DEAR ALEX.

Post  Icy Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:58 pm

hey , this is my last post, and for you .
do you remember that you was our teacher in the first year, be our oral teacher; and the last year of university , you become our teacher again. how it happened? so cool, i think. and i think this can be considered as a happy ending. Very Happy
you, still handsome and charming, even more charming than before . by compare with the first year, i think you change a lot. i love your class, love your words, love your voice. in class, you always be active,and you can always make your facial expression for students to catch what you mean, and your body language is also excellent. indeed , you are a good teacher.
i don't know whether you find your girl or not, Twisted Evil but anyway, i believe you will find one. as a Senior student, so there is no more time for me to stay in campus, and there is less chance to see you, so sad about all these things...
anyway, i wish Mr. handsome Alex a happy life, and always keep your charming smile in your fascinating face. bounce
and last , thank you .
Icy
Icy

Back to top Go down

Class Feedback Empty Re: Class Feedback

Post  Alex Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:53 am

Pan Pan wrote:we should learn the cross-cultural business communication well.

So dear Pan,

What did you learn? I will make this a question on the final exam! Very Happy
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:31 am

Yenting Lee wrote:I must say that your teaching is better than other teachers . The interaction among us is quite good . In addition , your boby language is qiute funny

Thanks for the compliment! Don't forget to tell my many bosses! Laughing
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:37 am

Jam Ye wrote:You were our oral English teacher in the first year of school. And now you are our CCBC teacher. What an amazing fate. We are going to graduate. You're a good teacher. I think you have changed a lot this three years . When you are our teacher again, I have a strong feeling that Alex is not that Alex anymore. You're more active in the class and take our course more seriously. I appreciate the way you teach us . Very funny and easy to take in. I think you have prepared for this course well.  You're the most funny foreign teacher I have ever met . You're the best ! I think you can be a good actor because we are so surprised with your facial expression. LOL. I'll miss you.

Ha! Thanks Jam! That first semester, I had to work the equivalent of two full time teachers jobs. This semester, I am still working "overtime" technically, but a lot less. So I can prepare a bit more. All the best for the future. rendeer
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:43 am

Niki Nie wrote:The lecture was finished today! Bravo! How about a round of applause to our diligent teacher—Alex? Wink
During the past four weeks, I had a great time in your class, coz you are so funny and active! You can lighten up the atmosphere and make us laugh effortlessly, which I think it is your charming personality!
What you teach is quite different from other foreign teachers; of course, every teacher’s teaching method is unique. And you are UNIQUE as well.
BTW, I like the way when you’re checking our attendance by asking hilarious questions on each one. It can make us all open mouth and talk! One stone, two birds!
Great job, Alex! And thank you!

I'm glad someone picked up on that Very Happy

Thank you for the warm words, Niki.

You have a warm smile every time I look in your direction. Please don't lose it! flower
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:44 am

Pan Pan wrote: lol! cheers Very Happy Very Happy you are so charming and lovely, my friends said you are so handsome. And you always make us happy, thank you so much! Very Happy we like your class and having a good time. Miss you~~~

We still have our final exam albino ...so don't miss me too much just yet!
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:45 am

Pan Pan wrote:you must be a sweet heart and a romantic person.

I like the way you wrote "You must..." and not "I think..."

I must thank you for your kind words Very Happy
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:46 am

Pan Pan wrote:king lol! flower afro geek rendeer jocolor cheers sunny it is nice to hold a party with us, and then you are the holder, nice!!!

I should hold a party? affraid

I think as soon as the final exam is done, most of the students will be on a train back home Laughing
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:48 am

Jokie Lu wrote:After studying for a month, I learn a lot from the class. CCBC is very important to communicate with foreigners. Communication doesn’t means that we just use verbal language. Facial expression, eye contact, body language can also tell  others what you are thinking about. So, when communicating with others, we should also improve our observation skills.

There were a lot of topics and not much time to go into detail on them. Saying that, I think a lot of the topics are ones you must have come across in your different classes these 3 years previously Very Happy
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Class Feedback Empty Class Feedback

Post  Alex Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:53 am

Post your thoughts on the shortened semester (4 days a week for 4 weeks affraid ) and what we covered in class
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Class Feedback Empty Dear Alex

Post  Cindy Su Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:14 pm

Firstly, thank you for the courses of this month.

I've learnt a lot in the CCBC course because you always have positive mood in class and various facial expression which made the content more funny and easier to take in . And I think you have made large progress in having class compared to three years ago. Perhaps it was this progress that make me like your class very much!
Cindy Su
Cindy Su

Back to top Go down

Class Feedback Empty To our Alex

Post  Mikey Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:33 pm

My favourite foreign language teacher Alex, your class is fantastic. This semester has just one month, our lesson was over, but I couldn't forget all the laughs in the class. I think you are a friend to us more than a teacher. You give us wisdom and humor, a clear idea about life. I hope you can stay in S haoguan, so I can say hello to you when I back to shcool! Very Happy
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

Class Feedback Empty feedback of Alex's class

Post  Orange Ou Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:33 pm

I really like the class and it's better than other foreign teachers'. It is interesting and make students learn things with interests in a relax place. Unlike other classes, they are boring, not attractive.
Orange Ou
Orange Ou

Back to top Go down

Class Feedback Empty to our Alex

Post  Orange Ou Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:48 pm

I really like your classes. You are humor and give us relieve environment in class. I think you are an excellent teacher. It's a shame that we just have classes for a month. It's said that you were teacher here when we were the fresh students, but I didn't see you before.
Orange Ou
Orange Ou

Back to top Go down

Class Feedback Empty feedback

Post  josie-115 Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:40 pm

it's a short time for us to study ccbc this term.
ALEX,you've done pretty good.
interesting,charming,...your teaching gave us a clue of how to study world business culture...
josie-115
josie-115

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next