Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English corner

+8
Linda
YOUNG
free
Jessica Deng
Jenny lu09(4)
yoyo
Way__
urika
12 posters

Go down

English corner  Empty English corner

Post  urika Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:27 am

This Thursday ,it was the first time that I managed the English corner.I felt neveous at first ,because I was wondered if I could do it well,I had little experience .But the fact made me happy ,Class 4 ,they did a good jod, the English corner attracted many students from many departments .when they talked with new frinends in English corner ,I saw they were very happy .haha ,I thought English corner is a heaven that we can pratice our oral English ,espically for the students who majoy in English .we have only one Oral English class per week ,so we have little chance to talk with classmates and ous teachers in English ,most of students are so poor in Oral English .English corner provides us a free enviroment to talk in English ,every one who comes here can practice their English without worrying about anying .English is opend to every one who loves English .
In English corner ,I also met some foreigners from America,Australia and so on .These overseas students were very good at speaking English and other lauguages ,so we can exchang learning experience ,and also make friends with them .English corner is also a idle place for you to relax yourselves ...
So welcome to our English corner ,we are here waiting for you !
urika
urika

Back to top Go down

English corner  Empty Re: English corner

Post  Way__ Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:48 pm

wow~i felt pressures as a local~
Way__
Way__

Back to top Go down

Post  yoyo Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:34 am

there is an english conner tonight.
yoyo
yoyo

Back to top Go down

English corner  Empty happy time

Post  Jenny lu09(4) Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:37 am

I hope the English corner can attract more people there!
Jenny lu09(4)
Jenny lu09(4)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Deng Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Haha, I am a Class 4 student. I still remember that day because of so many people, us have to talk,talk,talk.....
I hope English Coner can attract more students.
Jessica Deng
Jessica Deng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny lu09(4) Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:12 am

Jessica Deng wrote:Haha, I am a Class 4 student. I still remember that day because of so many people, us have to talk,talk,talk.....
I hope English Coner can attract more students.
Did you have a good time? drunken
Jenny lu09(4)
Jenny lu09(4)

Back to top Go down

Post  free Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:29 am

urika wrote: This Thursday ,it was the first time that I managed the English corner.I felt neveous at first ,because I was wondered if I could do it well,I had little experience .But the fact made me happy ,Class 4 ,they did a good jod, the English corner attracted many students from many departments .when they talked with new frinends in English corner ,I saw they were very happy .haha ,I thought English corner is a heaven that we can pratice our oral English ,espically for the students who majoy in English .we have only one Oral English class per week ,so we have little chance to talk with classmates and ous teachers in English ,most of students are so poor in Oral English .English corner provides us a free enviroment to talk in English ,every one who comes here can practice their English without worrying about anying .English is opend to every one who loves English .
In English corner ,I also met some foreigners from America,Australia and so on .These overseas students were very good at speaking English and other lauguages ,so we can exchang learning experience ,and also make friends with them .English corner is also a idle place for you to relax yourselves ...
a good place fo us to improve oral English
free
free

Back to top Go down

Post  free Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:33 am

free wrote:
urika wrote: This Thursday ,it was the first time that I managed the English corner.I felt neveous at first ,because I was wondered if I could do it well,I had little experience .But the fact made me happy ,Class 4 ,they did a good jod, the English corner attracted many students from many departments .when they talked with new frinends in English corner ,I saw they were very happy .haha ,I thought English corner is a heaven that we can pratice our oral English ,espically for the students who majoy in English .we have only one Oral English class per week ,so we have little chance to talk with classmates and ous teachers in English ,most of students are so poor in Oral English .English corner provides us a free enviroment to talk in English ,every one who comes here can practice their English without worrying about anying .English is opend to every one who loves English .
a good place fo us to improve oral English
i still remember the first time i went to the English corner ,i was shy and din not know what to say ,and just that moment i realise how poor my oral English was
free
free

Back to top Go down

Post  YOUNG Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:29 pm

be active ~
just show yourself ha
in fact, i haven't been there for a long time, maybe next week~
Very Happy
YOUNG
YOUNG

Back to top Go down

Post  free Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:30 am

YOUNG wrote:be active ~
just show yourself ha
in fact, i haven't been there for a long time, maybe next week~
Very Happy
a good place ,but i still ...
free
free

Back to top Go down

Post  Linda Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:52 am

Actually, I seldom go to English corner because I don't like noisy .Maybe I sometimes should go there to improve my poor oral English.
Linda
Linda

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona.Q Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:28 am

the english corner of our foreign language department is becoming better and better
and it is worth taking part in it
in the end
you will find your oral english is making progress little by little
so
just join it and enjoy it
(∩_∩)
Fiona.Q
Fiona.Q

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:38 am

you will only find english corner enjoyable or worthwhile if you go there with the right attitude.

Too many students go there and just stay by themselves expecting someone to come up to them....instead of actively approaching others.

Its not a show, its something you have to participate in to actually benefit from... Too many passengers, not enough drivers!

Next time you go, make the effort to go up and talk to someone you dont know, chances are they are waiting for someone to do it!
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leaf Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:18 am

English corner is our feature, so I advice anyone who wants to more brave and active to go there .It is really entertaining and useful
Leaf
Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ally Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:31 am

English corner is a place where we can show our oral English, let's go and try!
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down