Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are any kind of person in this world

3 posters

Go down

There are any kind of person in this world Empty There are any kind of person in this world

Post  Dreami Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:39 am

Today i it was my duty to open the self-studying computer room for the students, it was on the fourth floor. Because of there hardly any people who were willing to go there, I got there 5 minutes later. As soon as I reached, Miss liu, one of the teachers in that building shouted at me:" Why are you coming so late, don't you know it is your duty? The students have waited for at least an hour." I was very confused, because she refered to the fifth floor, it was not my fault, but she had said a lot of words which had broken my heart. What was worse, she refused to listen to my explaination. At last, she recognised that she had make a mistake and apologised to me as if nothing had happened. Actually, five days ago, she also blamed me for not having turned the computers off, she even asked if I could take the responsbility if there were something wrong with the computer. I was shocked for I don't know what she was talking about. At last, when I was scared by what she said, she told me that she had make a mistake, and there was nothing to do with me. I really don't know why I anm always the misfortune one. Crying or Very sad
Dreami
Dreami

Back to top Go down

There are any kind of person in this world Empty Re: There are any kind of person in this world

Post  Aki Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:40 pm

I always believe that most of people are kind
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

There are any kind of person in this world Empty Re: There are any kind of person in this world

Post  Sijing Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:44 pm

Forget it.
Sijing
Sijing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down