Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My favorite sport

2 posters

Go down

My favorite sport Empty My favorite sport

Post  Party Zhou Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:43 am

It is the first time that I found tennis was not  hard to learn at college.
I joined tennis team of our school and some experienced students would like to teach me. Though the beginning was not so smooth and made me frustrated, the desire to master skills pushed me to practice more and then one day, I could strike the tennis ball back. This advancement filled up my confidence and I would stick to it.
Besides, I’d like to talk about a sport which means a lot to me--swimming. I started to learn swimming when I was in kindergarten bot until now, I still cannot swim. In fact, I am very fond of water and sea. It is so sad that such a girl should not swim. In other words, I would keep on learning swimming in the future no matter how hard it is.
Party Zhou
Party Zhou

Back to top Go down

My favorite sport Empty Re: My favorite sport

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:43 am

Party Zhou wrote:It is the first time that I found tennis was not  hard to learn at college.
I joined tennis team of our school and some experienced students would like to teach me. Though the beginning was not so smooth and made me frustrated, the desire to master skills pushed me to practice more and then one day, I could strike the tennis ball back. This advancement filled up my confidence and I would stick to it.
Besides, I’d like to talk about a sport which means a lot to me--swimming. I started to learn swimming when I was in kindergarten bot until now, I still cannot swim. In fact, I am very fond of water and sea. It is so sad that such a girl should not swim. In other words, I would keep on learning swimming in the future no matter how hard it is.

Ah! Tell you a secret, I never learnt to ride a bicycle. Even though I would have loved to learnt! I have set myself a challenge in the next 12 months to learn Cool Perhaps you can do the same with swimming!

Perhaps you could keep going with your tennis. A lot of money and international travel await you if you are good! albino
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Party Zhou Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:01 am

Haha, you will learn how to ride a bicycle after having falldown many times. This is how I learnt it. But you can wear jeans which I didn't have during childhood. Maybe you can give me a ride around the college when I graduate. Laughing
Party Zhou
Party Zhou

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:16 am

Party Zhou wrote:Haha, you will learn how to ride a bicycle after having falldown many times. This is how I learnt it. But you can wear jeans which I didn't have during childhood. Maybe you can give me a ride around the college when I graduate. Laughing

Can I cheat and buy a tricycle instead of a bicycle? I think that would look cool! Laughing
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Party Zhou Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:19 am

Yeah, in that way, you can take a few more girls. And you can also wear a cap and buy some fruits and then resell it. Twisted Evil
Party Zhou
Party Zhou

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:25 am

Party Zhou wrote:Yeah, in that way, you can take a few more girls. And you can also wear a cap and buy some fruits and then resell it. Twisted Evil

And charge 1 yuan per trip around the campus! I like this idea more and more!
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Party Zhou Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:28 am

You can charge 2 yuan. You can introduce the college to them in English,sing a song or tell a story. bounce
Party Zhou
Party Zhou

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:32 am

Party Zhou wrote:You can charge 2 yuan. You can introduce the college to them in English,sing a song or tell a story. bounce

I can set up a meituan and charge for wifi, too! Laughing
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Party Zhou Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:34 am

You are born to be a businessman. Laughing
Party Zhou
Party Zhou

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:33 am

Party Zhou wrote:You are born to be a businessman. Laughing

ha! If you ever can't find work after university, you know what career you can fall back on !
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down