Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 9 - Negotiations

+46
Shirley Hou
angel_yu
Louisa Jiang
Silky Yeung
vivianç½—
emilycai
Orange Ou
Apple Deng
Carrie Zhong 5B
Cindy Su
Stephanie Xie
roselovelavender
Ann He
Jokie Lu
Rainbow Deng
Sallychou
Vanessa Yang
Camping He
Stella Zheng
Needle Chan
Lulu Lu
Icy
Ceny11106011044
Tracy Tsang
Tramy Shen
Arie zhang
Party Zhou
Tina11106011025
Niki Nie
Jam Ye
Kit Fan 11106011052
Yenting Lee
Wendy Wong
Mikey
Tony Wong
josie-115
Elise Yuen
Cassie He
Fairy Chen
debbiezjc
Jane Lin
Chase9493
Alex
50 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 9 - Negotiations - Page 3 Empty Re: [CLOSED] Online Assessment 9 - Negotiations

Post  Alex Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:51 am

Rita Wong wrote:oops...late for the reply...
i once went into a shop selling little gadgets ...they looked great. so i decided to ask details about it before buying. The shopkeeper was not very keen to answer my questions. i kinda lost my interest and left. i guess i was not that into the stuff they were selling. sometimes how you will be treated influences your buying decisions. Neutral

I often wonder that when I am walking on the pedestrian street and the staff in the shops are standing at the door with their arms folded and unhappy look on their face. How do they expect to attract anyone to buy anything? Very Happy
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 9 - Negotiations - Page 3 Empty most memorable negotiation

Post  Summer Xia Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:52 pm

i had my most memorable negotiation as a customer last week. i hang out in a business street with my friend. i wanted to buy a handbag, while my friend planed to buy a pair of sunglasses. once i entered the first shop, i found what i need. the handbag was very beautiful and a little bit dear. i negotiated with the shopkeeper to have a discount. but it was not easy, the shopkeeper known that i loved the bag and i would buy it whether he reduced the price. however, my friend felt satisfied with a pair of sunglasses in that shop. we told the shopkeeper that if he could give us a discount we will buy both. he agreed. my friend and i both bought what we need at a reasonable price. Very Happy
Summer Xia
Summer Xia

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 9 - Negotiations - Page 3 Empty Re: [CLOSED] Online Assessment 9 - Negotiations

Post  Grace Xu Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:35 am

I am fond of bargain when going shopping because I think it's an important part. I can't recall clearly my experiences but I can describe two strategies I often use in negotiations with sellers. One is the soft one, I will first chat with the seller, say something that will amuse them and then ask: "can you give me a better price?" with a poor face. Another is the hard one, I will pretend that I am very busy and ask directly:" how about xx RMB?"
It seems I am a little beside the point...
Grace Xu
Grace Xu

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 9 - Negotiations - Page 3 Empty Negotiation

Post  Mercy Wu Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:26 am

It is very common to see a negotiation in our daily life. A bargain can easily happen when you buy things. I have been through many bargains as a customer. There is one that impressed me a lot. I went to the shop for a camera. The salesman first asked what I need and then he gave some advise on what kind of camera that I should buy. I chose one but the price was very high. Since I couldn't make a bargain with him on the price, I changed my strategy. I bargain with him on the presents. And it work.Since then, I have gain more experience.
Mercy Wu
Mercy Wu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3