Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 2 - Soft Skills Self Analysis

+41
roselovelavender
debbiezjc
Apple Deng
Vicky Guan
Louisa Jiang
Kit Fan 11106011052
emilycai
Shirley Hou
Jane Lin
Tracy Tsang
Rainbow Deng
Summer Xia
Stephanie Xie
Carrie Zhong 5B
Alfred Chui
Fairy Chen
Jam Ye
Tina11106011025
Ann He
Needle Chan
Cindy Su
Ceny11106011044
Mercy Wu
Mikey
Elise Yuen
Icy
Silky Yeung
Chase9493
Camping He
Lulu Lu
Tramy Shen
Grace Xu
Tony Wong
Niki Nie
Stella Zheng
Yenting Lee
josie-115
Arie zhang
Alex
45 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 2 - Soft Skills Self Analysis - Page 2 Empty Soft skills self analysis

Post  Alfred Chui Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:26 am

So far, in my opinion, soft skill should be included good communication, fast adaption to new environment, flexible handling different sudden matter, studying ability, leading ability, being positive and optimistic, teamworking, etc. For me, I do know what I am lack of and need to improve. For example, I am not active enough to get touch with a stranger, and know nothing about leading others, but I think I can learn that during my jobs, gaining more and more experience, and that cannot bring me at school. Keep my passion and get the jobs done.
Alfred Chui
Alfred Chui

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 2 - Soft Skills Self Analysis - Page 2 Empty soft skills self anlysis

Post  Carrie Zhong 5B Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:26 am

for having some job experience, i may have a better understanding of my soft skills. firstly speaking, saleswoman is not suit for me for it requires good communicating skills, quick-reaction and good speaking. I am too shy to stand in front, let alone to introduce the products to customer. Secondly, for i am an introverted person, i can easily be a listener when talking to other people and its good for me to know others well than those who like communicating and people may like to talk with you. lastly i think introverted person has more potential than others because he can see the details clearer and think deeper.
Carrie Zhong 5B
Carrie Zhong 5B

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 2 - Soft Skills Self Analysis - Page 2 Empty Soft Skills Self Analysis

Post  Stephanie Xie Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:33 am

From Alex's class, we can see that soft skills includes time mangement, presentation skills, leadership skills, etc. As I want to be an English teacher after my graduation, the position would require language skills, teaching skills, communication skills, presentation skills, leadership skills and so on. I think the requirements are my advantages.During my collegs life, I have experienced a lot and I know how to deliver a persentation and how to communicate with different person. What's more, I have been a tutor for two years since I was a freshman. I have taught more than 10 students and I know how to handle various of students. I like making friends with my students. The biggest problem for me is that it may be a little bit difficult to contorl the naughty students. But I will try my best to be to a good teacher.
Stephanie Xie
Stephanie Xie

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 2 - Soft Skills Self Analysis - Page 2 Empty Solf Skills

Post  11106016055 Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:15 pm

As for me ,I want to be a foreign trade salesman after graduate from Shaoguan University.
There are some soft skills will be need in this carrier:
1. good at communication with people in English and Chinese;
2. negotiation skill
3. good command of correspondence writing;
4. understand well about foreign trade knowledge.
Now,I just know something about foreign trade knowledge, but I can get along well with people .So, first of all, I need to improve my oral English and writing business letter, and then, learn some negotiation skills from my practice work.
I believe I can be a excellent trade salesman in future.

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 2 - Soft Skills Self Analysis - Page 2 Empty Soft skills Self analysis

Post  Summer Xia Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:05 am

I think I will be a secretary in a foreign trade company Smile . As far as I am concerned, the job need such soft skills, high language skill, presentation skill, time management skill and so on.
At present, I am good at communicating with others and time management. However, my English skills is poor. I should spend much time improve my English speaking and English writing.
Summer Xia
Summer Xia

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 2 - Soft Skills Self Analysis - Page 2 Empty Soft Skills Self Analysis

Post  Rainbow Deng Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:47 pm

In the future, I want to operate a restaurant. it 's not easy to own a restaurant.
The soft skills I think in this position should be:
1. Good Communication
2. Be patient, kind, easygoing
3 relative knowledge of restaurant management, finance, and accounting
4 Be confident, dare to make a speech in public.
5 Have clear objectives, have plans.
6 Love food and study food.

The soft skills I possess now is that I am kind, easygoing and patient. When a problem raise or make a decision,i'd like to discuss with my friends.
We can't make a decision by our owns. When communicate with others, you will get many new ideas.
What's more, i love food. When i go to a restaurant, i'd like to study its menus. And i'd like to make judgement in their food.

However, I don't think i have clear objective because many times i do things without have plans. I do whatever i want at that moment. I only have short attention spans.
Rainbow Deng
Rainbow Deng

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracy Tsang Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:40 pm

I think I am likely to be a shopkeeper in the future. So it's necessary to have some soft skills including presentation skills, sales skills, language skills and etiquette to deal with my customers,leaderships skills, teamwork skills to my workers, sometimes it needs problem-solving ability and negotiation to customers or suppliers.
As for me, I don't manage these skills well but I firmly convinced that time and practice will give me experience and make me develop them.
Tracy Tsang
Tracy Tsang

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 2 - Soft Skills Self Analysis - Page 2 Empty Soft skills self analysis

Post  Jane Lin Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:50 pm

The career I desire is to be a manager in a 5-star hotel, showing my power and management ability. In my mind, being a leader is very charming for a women and I hope that I can be one of them.
If I desire to be a manager in a hotel, some soft skills are required, such as leaderships skills, teamwork skills as well as the problem-solving ability.
My strengths: I am good at time management and I would like to make presentation fully, and self-management is also ok.
My weaknesses: I prefer to work alone, so my teamwork skills are poor. When some accidents happen, I always fail to solve the problems rapidly.
As for weaknesses, I should try to improve my problem-solving ability and realize the importance of teamwork.
Jane Lin
Jane Lin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirley Hou Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:30 pm

Considering becoming a businesswoman or entrepreneur in the future, I should say self-management, communication skills, leadership skills, teamwork skills, flexibility and creativity are very important for self building. Self-management is kind of general, which includes time management, stress management and so on.Like a Star @ heaven
As for me, I gotta know that teamwork skills and communication skills are crucial when I was working at Broadcasting Station. But I still learn how to manage my time in a better way and carry through my everyday plan. Smile
Shirley Hou
Shirley Hou

Back to top Go down

Post  emilycai Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:35 pm

I want to be a DIYshop owner. And in order to be a successful shop owner, I should have good communication skill to get well with my customers; beside, I should have good management skill to train my staff; and I think problem-solving ability is also important. What’s more, I should have good analytic skill to choose row material in good quality. And my strength is to communicate with others and weakness is bad at solving problem. In order to develop it, I will find some part time jobs in my spare time to get more experience of solving problem.
emilycai
emilycai

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 2 - Soft Skills Self Analysis - Page 2 Empty Solf skills

Post  Kit Fan 11106011052 Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:29 am

I want to have my onw cloth shop/company.But I have to be a salesman first. So being a salesman, in my opinion, the communication skills are very improtant,because this will influence whether you can make a deal or not. Besides,problem-solving abilities teamwork are important too.If you solve it quickly and smartly, your manager or boss will think highly of you.And team work, the power of a team is stronger than one person. So to learn how to work in a team can help you to deal with the relations between others easily.
Kit Fan 11106011052
Kit Fan 11106011052

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 2 - Soft Skills Self Analysis - Page 2 Empty Louisa Jiang from class5B

Post  Louisa Jiang Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:26 am

After graduation, I want to work in a foreign company where I could probably face many challenges and immerse myself in a whole different culture. I was kind of introversive, but I desired to get some change. To be an outgoing, talkative and nice person. For that reason, I always push myself to make eye-contact with people, speak louder and make conversation with everybody. Now, it's not that difficult to me anymore and I think I can adapt to a new environment very fast.
Louisa Jiang
Louisa Jiang

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 2 - Soft Skills Self Analysis - Page 2 Empty Soft skills

Post  Vicky Guan Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:02 am

I have been a sales assistant. In this position, I think the language skills and the negotiation ability are more important than other skills. I have to know how can I make customers feel happy and comfortable and why do they choose our products. We must control the initiative of a conversation. As me, I had learned a lot of soft skills in university time. I can feel easy to chat with a stranger, I know some presentation skills, teamwork skills and manage skills. What's more, I even know some negotiation skills after studying some business course last term. Practice makes perfect. I think I still need to practice these skills and make them in to my mind.
Vicky Guan
Vicky Guan

Back to top Go down

Post  Apple Deng Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:59 am

I want to work as a Civil servant in Zhaoqing province. As far as I'm concerned, a good Civil servant should own these following skills:
Good observation; good executive ability; good communicative ability; professional knowledge; sense of responsibility; rich in observation, memory, thinking and imagination; the public service ability; presentation skills; Interpersonal coordination ability and so on. I am poor at expressing my opinion which makes me feel blue. In the future, I will try hard to give my point more quickly and more correctly. The most important thing is that I will try my best.
Apple Deng
Apple Deng

Back to top Go down

Post  debbiezjc Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:51 am

Pretending I am a restaurant owner, the soft skills I need are time management, presentation skills, sales skills, leaderships skills, teamwork skills, problem-solving ability, language skills and etiquette among others. Among these skills, I think I'm a good time management and good at teamwork skills. What's more, I'm not scared at problems and will try every way to solve it or ask for others' help. Maybe these skills are acquired by accumulation at ordinary times. However, I'm not good at leaderships skills, language skills, which are not acquired in a short time. I think at the first time, I can observe what other leaders done and learn something from them, at the same time, read more books about this topic and ask what my stuffs need.
debbiezjc
debbiezjc

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 2 - Soft Skills Self Analysis - Page 2 Empty Rose weakness

Post  roselovelavender Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:32 am

What is my dream?Is it fancy or not?NO,I do not think so.When I was young ,I want to be the great man who could influence the world. But now, my dream is only to find a stable job and live happlyand healthly with my grilfriend, getting marriage and keeping it ordinary.Ok ,coming to the topic.I just want to be a translator or machandiser in the company,maybe nigotiator is Ok.Nigotiator is my best choic,because it is interesting.Here are its soft skills
1.time management
2.presentation
3.sale
4.self management
5.teamwork skill(maybe)
6.problem-solving ability
7.negotiation
8.language skill
My strengths lie in 237&6 and my weaknesses are 4and 8.As for 8,I will study hard in the following days to improve it.What about 4?I will ask others to inspect me to do it well
roselovelavender
roselovelavender

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 2 - Soft Skills Self Analysis - Page 2 Empty Soft skills

Post  Cassie He Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:25 pm

I plan to be a marketer in the near future. As for a marketer, I have to be equipped with a lot of soft skills. The first one about the innovation. I have to be innovative so I can figure out the ways to promote the product. Secondly, communication skill takes an important part. We have to deal with different people everyday. And the good communication skill is able to help us better. Besides, the ability to make a impressive presentation also counts. We have to send out and explain our ideas through the presentation during the business. If we are good at the presentation, we will successfully convey our ideas and convince other people of them.

Practice makes perfect. My soft skills are not satisfactory but I will practice more in the following years.
Cassie He
Cassie He

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 2 - Soft Skills Self Analysis - Page 2 Empty Soft Skills I need

Post  Sallychou Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:16 am

I want to be a saleman.If I do want to have a good performance in my job.I need a excellent sales and presentation skills.
I think my advantages that I work in the job I like.And I think I am weak in deal with time.So I think I have better to make a good control in time.
Sallychou
Sallychou

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 2 - Soft Skills Self Analysis - Page 2 Empty soft skills self analysis

Post  Jokie Lu Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:11 pm

i would like to be a export trader in a foreign company first. i must have some soft skills. i believe the communicatiom skill is the most important thing we have to learn.When two are put together, communication is needed for them. And when two from different company want to reach an agreement, the most important thing is tell them what you going to tell them. If you can present it clearly, you two may get the deal. And i believe if i work in a company, i can learn many soft skills. If i had enough money, i would like to open a coffee shop.It does not mean being a shop owner needn't to communicate with the staff. Keeping a good relation is also helpful to manage a shop. i think that learning to communicate with others is very important.
Jokie Lu
Jokie Lu

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 2 - Soft Skills Self Analysis - Page 2 Empty talk about the soft skill of my future

Post  angel_yu Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:35 am

Recently, I am thinking of being a teacher that teach the foreigner Chinese.This is not an easy job, cuz it needs much hard work.Firstly, I should possess the solid skill of speaking a fluent Chinese and English so that communicate with the foreign students.Secondly, I have to improve my soft skill since the soft skill help you keep a good relationship with both student and your workmate.As for me, I would love to improve my soft skill by making friends with different people nearby, trying to be nice and enrich my horizon.Besides,Learning the good ways of speaking from other person.
angel_yu
angel_yu

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Online Assessment 2 - Soft Skills Self Analysis - Page 2 Empty Re: [CLOSED] Online Assessment 2 - Soft Skills Self Analysis

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2