Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaoguan--Changeable Climate

2 posters

Go down

Shaoguan--Changeable Climate Empty Shaoguan--Changeable Climate

Post  11106016055 Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:10 am

I had heard that it will snow in Shaoguan before I went to our college.So I felt pretty excitetd because I had never see snow in my hometown. Unfortunely,there isn't snow but very cold and wet in winter ,what's more,the weather is changeable.Sometime it is cold in the morning,but suddenly,it will be hot at noon.Thue,I may in different wearing in the same day.And possibly,you wll feel hot or cold when you don't wear suitable clothes. I dislike the weather very much and still cannot be suitable now.

Back to top Go down

Shaoguan--Changeable Climate Empty Re: Shaoguan--Changeable Climate

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:13 am

11106016055 wrote:I had heard that it will snow in Shaoguan before I went to our college.So I felt pretty excitetd because I had never see snow in my hometown. Unfortunely,there isn't snow but very cold and wet in winter ,what's more,the weather is changeable.Sometime it is cold in the morning,but suddenly,it will be hot at noon.Thue,I may in different wearing in the same day.And possibly,you wll feel hot or cold when you don't wear suitable clothes. I dislike the weather very much and still cannot be suitable now.

Someone once told me that it snows here too... but then they clarified by saying in the very far north of Lechang and Nanxoing Counties in Shaoguan Administrative Area flower I guess it is technically Shaoguan, though probably closer to Hunan!
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum