Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my favorite sport

2 posters

Go down

my favorite sport Empty my favorite sport

Post  Icy Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:29 am

I hardly ever do exercise. if i have to talk about my favorite sport, i would like to choose jogging.
Even though i scarcely do exercise, i sometimes go out for jogging. to do this exercise is not for losing weight, but for adjusting my mood. as far as i am concerned, jogging is one of best way to venting emotion, it can let me relax, even it can let all pains or unhappy things disappear.
that's why i like jogging. and you know what , when i go out for jogging,i just like to go one place--Football field of North district. i love that place sooo much.
Icy
Icy

Back to top Go down

my favorite sport Empty Re: my favorite sport

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:40 am

Icy wrote: I hardly ever do exercise. if i have to talk about my favorite sport, i would like to choose jogging.
 Even though i scarcely do exercise, i sometimes go out for jogging. to do this exercise is not for losing weight, but for adjusting my mood. as far as i am concerned, jogging is one of best way to venting emotion, it can let me relax, even it can let all pains or unhappy things disappear.
 that's why i like jogging. and you know what , when i go out for jogging,i just like to go one place--Football field of North district. i love that place sooo much.

I agree with you about the jogging to change your mood part. I have a friend who runs marathons and she is the most positive person I know!

What do you love about the football field? Whenever I go there, there are a lot of mosquitoes or boys and girls sitting on the grass! Shocked
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down