Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What entertains you?

+14
Elise Yuen
Stephanie Xie
Cassie He
Alfred Chui
Mikey
Tina11106011025
Stella Zheng
Yenting Lee
Claire115
Abby Zhang
Alex
Jokie Lu
Chase9493
18 posters

Go down

What entertains you? Empty my entertainment

Post  Chase9493 Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:00 pm

I don't like noisy. So, for the most of my spare time, i would like to stay at my dorm or just go to the library for reading. But i like travelling. During my holiday, i like to travel to different places and try to eat their local foods.
Chase9493
Chase9493

Back to top Go down

Post  Jokie Lu Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:12 pm

After class, i will watch some movies, like Sherlock Holmes. i like this kind of movies. And sometimes i will read some books which consist of many short stories. It won't make me feel tired and i could know some truth. what's more, my roomates and i would sing together in our dorm. And i like to go shopping and eat some food with my friends.
Jokie Lu
Jokie Lu

Back to top Go down

What entertains you? Empty Re: What entertains you?

Post  Alex Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:37 pm

Jokie Lu wrote:After class, i will watch some movies, like Sherlock Holmes. i like this kind of movies. And sometimes i will read some books which consist of many short stories. It won't make me feel tired and i could know some truth. what's more, my roomates and i would sing together in our dorm. And i like to go shopping and eat some food with my friends.

Is Sherlock Holmes a tv show or movie? alien I remember there was a movie staring the man who plays Ironman a few years ago Smile

You sing in your dorm? Like a KTV? sounds good!

I sing in my apartment, but only when no one can hear me *shy*
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:39 pm

Chase9493 wrote:I don't like noisy. So, for the most of my spare time, i would like to stay at my dorm or just go to the library for reading. But i like travelling. During my holiday, i like to travel to different places and try to eat their local foods.

The obvious question that I would like to ask is, where have you travelled? alien
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Zhang Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:02 pm

i like to watch Korea TV programs in my spare time, except the soft opera,i spend most of my time on the variety show.when i tire of one day's busy study, i will watch a program,which can release my stress very well,for most program are very funny,you could't help laughing in your watching.differ from the programs in china, Korean are not very reserve, so they can venture everything,and most of them pay less attention on their image.
Abby Zhang
Abby Zhang

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire115 Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:23 am

I like to go to the theater and karaoke for entertainment.
As for movie, I like the action and suspense film. Like The Fast and the Furious.
As for music, I prefer the popular song. My favorite singer is Avril Lavigne who is a famous rocker.
Claire115
Claire115

Back to top Go down

Post  Yenting Lee Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:35 am

I think everyone has his own ways to relax himself . I like to watch movie , listen to music and do some shopping . To some extent , going to KTV is my first choice to relax myself when I feel bored . And sometimes , I prefer to running and jogging
Yenting Lee
Yenting Lee

Back to top Go down

What entertains you? Empty entertainment

Post  Stella Zheng Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:02 pm

I often stay in the dorm watching TV series or movie and listening music . On weekend , I would play tennis , or badminton with my friends . The most important , photography . I enjoy taking photo . I often go out with my boyfriend to take photo. For many times , I am his model . Sometimes , he is my model . We have the same interest .
Stella Zheng
Stella Zheng

Back to top Go down

What entertains you? Empty About Entertainment

Post  Tina11106011025 Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:31 am

If you have no entertainment, you school life must be very boring. In leisure time, I like to watch many different kind of US TV series, hang out with friends, plan a trip, walk around the school, and reading. I like reading novel very much. In our school, library I my favorable place. I usually like to go to library alone, and find a book to enjoy my private time.
Tina11106011025
Tina11106011025

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:39 am

There is no doubt that I have a lots of fun at school except the calss one. Usually,I went to the city center, found a theater and watch a new movie. That's usually a normal one. The real entertainment is I like to talk about the plots of the movie with my partner who was fallen asleep when we see the movie. The other example is that we really like fish, we will appoint a special time and place to enjoy the fish meats. We talked about the sorts of fishes and tryed to figure out what materails can make it's so delicious!
Mikey
Mikey

Back to top Go down

What entertains you? Empty Entertainment

Post  Alfred Chui Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:50 am

Well, I usually feel bored in dorm, because I can't really find out all what to do to kill my time. For me, playing PC games is my first choice, because I can do it alone. You know to call somebody go out together is difficult, everyone says, oh I don't want to go out, oh I got sth. to do, oh I just lay down and sleeping, what the hell. And in Shaoguan, there are just few choice for me, KTV, Shopping, finding out where to eat, Mahjong. OK, that's all. I really want to find sth to do, although I'm alone
Alfred Chui
Alfred Chui

Back to top Go down

What entertains you? Empty What entertains you?

Post  Cassie He Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:24 am

In my spare time, I like watching soap operas. Sherlock Holmes is my favored TV series. I get to know many things that will not happen in the real life through watching them. It can relax me and entertain me when I feel tired and low as well as encourage me. It can also be a way to make friends with the same interest. Besides, I sometimes listen to music. Music is a good way to let out our stress, worries and sorror. Reading books are another entertainment of mine. I like reading the books about history.
Cassie He
Cassie He

Back to top Go down

What entertains you? Empty all of my entertainments

Post  11106011008 Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:37 pm

singing songs in KTV with friends, watching new movies in dowmtown, climbing Danxiao mountains, go hiking

Back to top Go down

What entertains you? Empty Entertainment

Post  Stephanie Xie Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:22 pm

I have nothing special entertainments. I usually watch some variety shows in my free time and it could make me laugh, which is a good way to relax myself. What's more, I usually watch American Movies and I can practise my listening at the same time.
Stephanie Xie
Stephanie Xie

Back to top Go down

What entertains you? Empty entertainment

Post  Elise Yuen Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:22 pm

At school, I do some reading, surf the internet as my entertainment. When i at home, i watch TV, free chat with my Mom and hang out with my friends as my entertainment. No matter what it is, I think the point should be having fun.
Elise Yuen
Elise Yuen

Back to top Go down

Post  Orange Ou Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:16 pm

In modem society, people pay more and more attention to entertainment than before. There are many forms of entertainment, but my favorite form of entertainment is watching TV in my spare time .After a day of hard work, I look forward to a good relaxation and watching TV is a good means of relaxation. The pleasant music on TV can keep me away from tension and fatigue, The exciting movies and TV play series can make me enjoy different kinds of life as if I an the actor in it ,and the Education TV service offers teaching programs on all subjects to me. In a word, watching TV really entertains me a lot.
Orange Ou
Orange Ou

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbow Deng Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:33 am

Tina11106011025 wrote:If you have no entertainment, you school life must be very boring. In leisure time, I like to watch many different kind of US TV series, hang out with friends, plan a trip, walk around the school, and reading. I like reading novel very much. In our school, library I my favorable place. I usually like to go to library alone, and find a book to enjoy my private time.

i absolutely agree with you. In my spare time, I like playing basketball and watching movies.
Rainbow Deng
Rainbow Deng

Back to top Go down

What entertains you? Empty My Entertainment

Post  Needle Chan Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:11 am

Well, I have many entertainments and I think the best entertainment for me is hanging. I like walking myself and relax my stress. Sometimes when I don't know how to do, I Will walking in the playground. Seeing people do sports or play games are very interesting. And I often walk with my friends. We always talk to each other and tald different things.
Needle Chan
Needle Chan

Back to top Go down

What entertains you? Empty What entertains you?

Post  Silky Yeung Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:26 pm

Watching funny variety show, eating delicious food, playing with baby or pets.
Silky Yeung
Silky Yeung

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum