Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maleficent - Movie

2 posters

Go down

Maleficent - Movie Empty Maleficent - Movie

Post  Carrie Zhong 5B Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:46 pm

actually i saw it last term, called Maleficent, Angelina Jolie is the main actress,she is so hot and beauty! well,she now get married.. eh, let's go back to the movie, it's based on a fairy tale, sleeping beauty, and Maleficent is a bad guy in fairy tale,  but ! things are different in the movie, king is not a good king, maleficent becomes a good witch.. the story is attractive, especially Angelina plays Maleficent
Carrie Zhong 5B
Carrie Zhong 5B

Back to top Go down

Maleficent - Movie Empty Re: Maleficent - Movie

Post  Alex Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:24 am

Carrie Zhong 5B wrote: actually i saw it last term, called Maleficent, Angelina Jolie is the main actress,she is so hot and beauty! well,she now get married.. eh, let's go back to the movie, it's based on a fairy tale, sleeping beauty, and Maleficent is a bad guy in fairy tale,  but ! things are different in the movie, king is not a good king, maleficent becomes a good witch.. the story is attractive, especially Angelina plays Maleficent

I remember seeing the poster for this movie at the cinema and thinking it was a movie that girls would like. Very Happy

Have you ever watched (or read) Alice in Wonderland or Through the Looking Glass?

They are a couple of that genre that I actually don't mind albino

Believe it or not, I actually watched Frozen at the cinema in Shunde... not as painful as I imagined it would be Very Happy
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum