Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is evelyn

2 posters

Go down

this is evelyn Empty this is evelyn

Post  evelyn Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:19 am

Sorry for being so late, but i am already here. When i was a little girl, i dreamed about talking English like a foreigner because i thought that's so cool. Now i realized it's a tough task for me. To master the skill of oral English, one should speak loudly and never be ashamed. but i am a person who would go blushing even standing in front of a class. As a result, my oral English is much weaker than most of the students in our class. And i am frustrated by it. When I was talking to someone that i was not familiar with, I can hardly find topics to talk. I really wanna be someone who could associate with others freely, even the strangers. And i believe those who are good at making friends would do much better in their career!
evelyn
evelyn

Back to top Go down

this is evelyn Empty Re: this is evelyn

Post  Alex Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:21 am

evelyn wrote:Sorry for being so late, but i am already here. When i was a little girl, i dreamed about talking English like a foreigner because i thought that's so cool. Now i realized it's a tough task for me. To master the skill of oral English, one should speak loudly and never be ashamed. but i am a person who would go blushing even standing in front of a class. As a result, my oral English is much weaker than most of the students in our class. And i am frustrated by it. When I was talking to someone that i was not familiar with, I can hardly find topics to talk. I really wanna be someone who could associate with others freely, even the strangers. And i believe those who are good at making friends would do much better in their career!

This is more a social issue and cultural issue than English one. The way people interact with each other in English and Chinese is so super different.

albino
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  evelyn Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:40 am

i'm try to intruduce what a girl i am. things like what do i like to do, how is my family was talked by me for thousands of times. so i introduced what i'm thinking about right now. i didn't know it would become a social and cultural issue...
evelyn
evelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:43 am

evelyn wrote:i'm try to intruduce what a girl i am. things like what do i like to do, how is my family was talked by me for thousands of times. so i introduced what i'm thinking about right now. i didn't know it would become a social and cultural issue...

The sort of 'girl you are' is common in China... that is struggle to communicate informally to strangers and in English... just making an observation.

Welcome aboard. As you said, better late than never!
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  evelyn Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:59 am

you know more about chinese than me. rabbit i didn't expect you reply me so fast
evelyn
evelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:02 am

evelyn wrote:you know more about chinese than me. rabbit i didn't expect you reply me so fast

My forum is my homepage geek Wink

The more you write, the more I will reply
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  evelyn Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:06 am

no, i won't spend you much time. now it's time for my assignment
evelyn
evelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:07 am

evelyn wrote:no, i won't spend you much time. now it's time for my assignment

No, no, no! Spend all my time if you like! My job is getting you to use English! This is my work! I am here to help anyway i can Cool
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  evelyn Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:10 am

but my biggest problem is my oral english
evelyn
evelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content