Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy birthday!!

2 posters

Go down

Happy birthday!! Empty Happy birthday!!

Post  Manty Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:37 am

Oct,13th was my birthday. so many friends celebrated with me. they sent me presents, sang birthday song in English, Chinese and Japanese, in addition, we hit hop and played games together. i'm so happy, the happiness full of my heart. today, i accepted a gift from beijing by bf Very Happy , was a box of chocolate, the box is so beautiful, i love it and him. haha~~~ so far, it was the unforgetable one...
Manty
Manty

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday!! Empty Re: Happy birthday!!

Post  Alex Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:42 am

Manty wrote: Oct,13th was my birthday. so many friends celebrated with me. they sent me presents, sang birthday song in English, Chinese and Japanese, in addition, we hit hop and played games together. i'm so happy, the happiness full of my heart. today, i accepted a gift from beijing by bf Very Happy , was a box of chocolate, the box is so beautiful, i love it and him. haha~~~ so far, it was the unforgetable one...

Wow sounds great. What is Mr. Guomei doing in Beijing? Laughing
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Manty Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:21 am

[quote="Alex"]
Manty wrote: Oct,13th was my birthday. so many friends celebrated with me. they sent me presents, sang birthday song in English, Chinese and Japanese, in addition, we hit hop and played games together. i'm so happy, the happiness full of my heart. today, i accepted a gift from beijing by bf Very Happy , was a box of chocolate, the box is so beautiful, i love it and him. haha~~~ so far, it was the unforgetable one...

Wow sounds great. What is Mr. Guomei doing in Beijing? Laughing [/quot]

Well, he's Mr. lee, you can call him Happy, and now is studying Beijing.
Manty
Manty

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:29 am

[quote="Manty"]
Alex wrote:

Wow sounds great. What is Mr. Guomei doing in Beijing? Laughing [/quot]

Well, he's Mr. lee, you can call him Happy, and now is studying Beijing.

Wow nice! Beijing in winter is cold affraid
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down