Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sports meeting

4 posters

Go down

The  sports meeting   Empty The sports meeting

Post  Dreami Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:32 am

the sports meeting of our have already finished,I still remember clearly that all the people showed great passion in it,especially the freshmen. Today,I feel a great pain in my arms and legs,I know Ihave tride bmy best to do well though i fail to get a wonderful mark,htey are great! But I was very glad to see that our class was rather harmany that day, we help each other and called"come on " to our piayers,wonderful!!hehe Laughing
Dreami
Dreami

Back to top Go down

The  sports meeting   Empty Shaoguan No.7 bus

Post  Dreami Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:46 am

Honestly speaking, I never thought that i could get a seat in the No.7 bus,standing in the bus seems so mormal. i am really disappointed Twisted Evil
Dreami
Dreami

Back to top Go down

The  sports meeting   Empty Re: The sports meeting

Post  Candy Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:51 am

Dreami wrote:the sports meeting of our have already finished,I still remember clearly that all the people showed great passion in it,especially the freshmen. Today,I feel a great pain in my arms and legs,I know Ihave tride bmy best to do well though i fail to get a wonderful mark,htey are great! But I was very glad to see that our class was rather harmany that day, we help each other and called"come on " to our piayers,wonderful!!hehe Laughing

Yes,it's wonderful. Very Happy
Candy
Candy

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:35 pm

That's a wonderful day~~ Wink
Melody
Melody

Back to top Go down

Post  Atinna Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Dreami wrote:the sports meeting of our have already finished,I still remember clearly that all the people showed great passion in it,especially the freshmen. Today,I feel a great pain in my arms and legs,I know Ihave tride bmy best to do well though i fail to get a wonderful mark,htey are great! But I was very glad to see that our class was rather harmany that day, we help each other and called"come on " to our piayers,wonderful!!hehe Laughing

I really enjoyed the three persons four feet with Icy and Pheobe...
Ha.. And our classmates did a good job..
Atinna
Atinna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down