Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite restaurants in Duoluo Street?

+13
Nana
Doris
Aki
Jum09(4)
Laetitia
Bella
Melody
Atinna
Niki
Gillian
Evelyn_guan
Jessica Deng
Alex
17 posters

Go down

Favourite restaurants in Duoluo Street? Empty Favourite restaurants in Duoluo Street?

Post  Alex Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:15 pm

My favourite is called 夜来香 which you could roughly translate to something like "Evening fragrance"

Loving their eggplant and beef dish (only 8 yuan!) and the potato and beef dish (just 7 yuan) which tastes almost exactly like chips and gravy (a pretty common Western dish). I go there so often that they know what I want before I even sit down Laughing

Another restaurant that I will mention is 快乐多 which in English is called the Very Happy restaurant tongue

The food there has a unique flavour and they offer combinations that I have never had before (such as pineapple and beef). A little bit more expensive then the evening fragrance restaurant, but worth a visit once in a while.

What restaurants do you love? farao
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Favourite restaurants in Duoluo Street? Empty Re: Favourite restaurants in Duoluo Street?

Post  Jessica Deng Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:33 pm

I have had dinner in Nature(大自然),Grand Slam(大满贯),New Resources(新资源),step by step(步步高).
Now I prefer Grand Slam, because the environment is new and clean, but the prise is a bit hihg.
Jessica Deng
Jessica Deng

Back to top Go down

Favourite restaurants in Duoluo Street? Empty Re: Favourite restaurants in Duoluo Street?

Post  Evelyn_guan Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:56 pm

both 快乐多 and 台湾小食 are good!
Evelyn_guan
Evelyn_guan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:32 am

Evelyn_guan wrote:both 快乐多 and 台湾小食 are good!
So do I !haha...The things in the restaurant are really very delicious!
Gillian
Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Niki Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:37 am

when I go out for a meal with my friends, we all prefer to choose the very happy resturant(快樂多),because the food there are very very very very delicious. Wink aha……like it so much.and the price is also ok.Every time we all can't wait writing down the potato and beef dish without asking each other.This is our farorite. albino
Niki
Niki

Back to top Go down

Post  Atinna Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:26 am

Alex wrote:My favourite is called 夜来香 which you could roughly translate to something like "Evening fragrance"

Loving their eggplant and beef dish (only 8 yuan!) and the potato and beef dish (just 7 yuan) which tastes almost exactly like chips and gravy (a pretty common Western dish). I go there so often that they know what I want before I even sit down Laughing

Another restaurant that I will mention is 快乐多 which in English is called the Very Happy restaurant tongue

The food there has a unique flavour and they offer combinations that I have never had before (such as pineapple and beef). A little bit more expensive then the evening fragrance restaurant, but worth a visit once in a while.

What restaurants do you love? farao

What about Belicious(好味道)? I like to eat there so much...
Atinna
Atinna

Back to top Go down

Post  Atinna Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:27 am

Evelyn_guan wrote:both 快乐多 and 台湾小食 are good!

I think Alex doesn't understand what are 快乐多 and 台湾小食....
Atinna
Atinna

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:02 pm

I think 福建沙县小吃 is a good place for eating~~I love the "Soup Noodles with Sirloin" there~~
Melody
Melody

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:42 pm

just soso.
i like the food in canteen..
Bella
Bella

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:43 pm

Bella wrote:just soso.
i like the food in canteen..

Ai ya! U just hate Duoluo for other reasons at the moment Crying or Very sad
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Laetitia Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:31 pm

i like 清真!!!! the noodles great!
Laetitia
Laetitia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jum09(4) Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:18 am

no accounting for tastes!
Jum09(4)
Jum09(4)

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:57 am

Guxiang
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:57 am

Dame Nature
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post  Doris Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:52 am

Personally speaking, I don't like anyone in particular. Because I seldom go to duoluo to have meals. haha
Doris
Doris

Back to top Go down

Post  Nana Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:40 pm

Jessica Deng wrote:I have had dinner in Nature(大自然),Grand Slam(大满贯),New Resources(新资源),step by step(步步高).
Now I prefer Grand Slam, because the environment is new and clean, but the prise is a bit hihg.
the food in OiShii(好味道)also tasted good
Nana
Nana

Back to top Go down

Post  Giselle Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:14 pm

Dame Nature
Giselle
Giselle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sijing Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:52 pm

I like 四川麻辣汤(some spicy food).
Sijing
Sijing

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaine Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:50 pm

Da Man Guan! I think...
Elaine
Elaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Yalena Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:22 pm

yo yo yo, My favor is Grand Slam(大满贯)..haha
Yalena
Yalena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum