Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have to wait for tanother wo days to use my computer~~

4 posters

Go down

I have to wait for tanother wo days to use my computer~~ Empty I have to wait for tanother wo days to use my computer~~

Post  shirleyfeng Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:33 pm

The wrong connection to the wire causes that I have to wait another two days to use my computer~~I can't surf on the Internet~~It's terrible~~I am in badly need of my computer~~Hope it can work as soon as possible~~wait~~
shirleyfeng
shirleyfeng

Back to top Go down

I have to wait for tanother wo days to use my computer~~ Empty Re: I have to wait for tanother wo days to use my computer~~

Post  Jay Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:22 am

Best wishes to you! I love you
and i hope your compute net would work normally very soon.
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

I have to wait for tanother wo days to use my computer~~ Empty Re: I have to wait for tanother wo days to use my computer~~

Post  Evelyn_guan Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:10 am

You will soon get on well with everything!
Evelyn_guan
Evelyn_guan

Back to top Go down

Post  Niki Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:26 pm

I am so sorry to hear that. I can understand your anxious feeling when couldn’t searching the internet.
But don't think too much.Two days will past soon. You can hug your lovely computer again. Smile
Niki
Niki

Back to top Go down

Post  shirleyfeng Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:25 am

Jay wrote:Best wishes to you! I love you
and i hope your compute net would work normally very soon.
Yeah,it did~~I am so happy that I can use my computer again~~
shirleyfeng
shirleyfeng

Back to top Go down

Post  shirleyfeng Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:28 am

Niki wrote:I am so sorry to hear that. I can understand your anxious feeling when couldn’t searching the internet.
But don't think too much.Two days will past soon. You can hug your lovely computer again. Smile
It is really a big surprise when I find my computer works again~~I am so happy ~yeah,I can search the Internet and chat with others byQQ,ha Very Happy
shirleyfeng
shirleyfeng

Back to top Go down

Post  shirleyfeng Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:30 am

Evelyn_guan wrote:You will soon get on well with everything!
Yes ,it did~~
shirleyfeng
shirleyfeng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down