Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i feel shame

+3
Rachel
Alex
Felix
7 posters

Go down

i  feel shame Empty i feel shame

Post  Felix Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:29 pm

i am always lazy for my study ....i can not stand for anyone`s ideas......however i still want to improve my spoken english...teacher me
Felix
Felix

Back to top Go down

i  feel shame Empty Re: i feel shame

Post  Alex Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Felix wrote: i am always lazy for my study ....i can not stand for anyone`s ideas......however i still want to improve my spoken english...teacher me
Reading some of the negative things you write, it makes me wonder what on Earth could help you. It also makes me want to help you more.
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Embarassed because of my poor oral english , i can not express myself clearly. i think the basic way to improve it is to communicate more with others in english
Rachel
Rachel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:31 pm

Rachel wrote: Embarassed because of my poor oral english , i can not express myself clearly. i think the basic way to improve it is to communicate more with others in english

Rachel, you are a star. I think you are quite articulate.

There is a girl I met, she told me "I only speak English with foreigners, I only want to talk English with foreigners" .. dont be that girl. Laughing

Students at prestigious universities are competitive, they try to show off and be the best... that is why they use English a lot and use the competition as motivation

Here students use the "Shaoguan isnt an excellent university" excuse to be lazy with their studies. You want to be the best, beat the best!
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:36 am

bounce your words has always inspired me.
Rachel
Rachel

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:37 am

Felix wrote: i am always lazy for my study ....i can not stand for anyone`s ideas......however i still want to improve my spoken english...teacher me
Why can't you stand for others' ideas? I think that will be all right~~ Razz
Melody
Melody

Back to top Go down

Post  snow Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:26 pm

self-confidence is the first key for you to overcome any dificulties ,come on,girl!
snow
snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:33 pm

snow wrote:
self-confidence is the first key for you to overcome any dificulties ,come on,girl!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelvin Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Alex wrote:
Rachel wrote: Embarassed because of my poor oral english , i can not express myself clearly. i think the basic way to improve it is to communicate more with others in english

There is a girl I met, she told me "I only speak English with foreigners, I only want to talk English with foreigners" .. dont be that girl. Laughing

Students at prestigious universities are competitive, they try to show off and be the best... that is why they use English a lot and use the competition as motivation

Here students use the "Shaoguan isnt an excellent university" excuse to be lazy with their studies. You want to be the best, beat the best!

In my opinion, since SGU is not as good as others, we ought to be much more hard-working in order to make ourselves more competitive in the society.
Kelvin
Kelvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Kelvin wrote:
Alex wrote:

In my opinion, since SGU is not as good as others, we ought to be much more hard-working in order to make ourselves more competitive in the society.

you ought to be the best Kelvin you can be no matter you are at Harvard or Shaoguan Very Happy
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  John Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:06 am

you would never know how to improve if you don't say or do anything
just speak out what you think
then you will get a chance to know whether you are wrong and how to improve
John
John

Back to top Go down