Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my dream place--Paris

4 posters

Go down

my dream place--Paris Empty my dream place--Paris

Post  Manty Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:00 pm

i love my name both Chinese and the English one. do u know why? haha~~ i will tell u now. my English name is Manty and my family name is Lu. Put the family name before the English name, get it? do you find the answer? haha~~yeap, Lu Manty, the pronunciation is like the word romantic. of course, i'm a romantic girl and i like the romantic life. now, you must know which place is my dream place. yeah, it's Paris, a romantic place.
i want to visit the Notre Dame DE Paris, i want to sit beside the Seine River, watching the sunset with the guy i love and go for a walk in the Paris street at night. how romantic my dream is.
Manty
Manty

Back to top Go down

my dream place--Paris Empty Re: my dream place--Paris

Post  Atinna Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:07 am

Manty wrote: i love my name both Chinese and the English one. do u know why? haha~~ i will tell u now. my English name is Manty and my family name is Lu. Put the family name before the English name, get it? do you find the answer? haha~~yeap, Lu Manty, the pronunciation is like the word romantic. of course, i'm a romantic girl and i like the romantic life. now, you must know which place is my dream place. yeah, it's Paris, a romantic place.
i want to visit the Notre Dame DE Paris, i want to sit beside the Seine River, watching the sunset with the guy i love and go for a walk in the Paris street at night. how romantic my dream is.

Oh,cool...Lovely..
Atinna
Atinna

Back to top Go down

Post  selina Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:47 am

paris is my dream . i want to go there for my marriage .
i hope my dream can come true one day. Very Happy
selina
selina

Back to top Go down

Post  yi Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:27 pm

i hear dog s**t is all over the place in paris. or it used to be?
http://www.baidu.com/s?bs=%B0%CD%C0%E8&f=8&wd=%B0%CD%C0%E8+%B9%B7%CA%BA
yi
yi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down