Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why more and more students are absent from slass?

+4
Alex
Memory
Sandy
Ice
8 posters

Go down

Why more and more students are absent from slass? Empty Why more and more students are absent from slass?

Post  Ice Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:54 pm

Nowdays, a growing number of college students are cutting classes, which has caused a great deal of social concerns and criticism.
The factors which cause the students to cut the classes are varied. Frist, the students themselves have the misconception that work erperience are more important than theoretical knowledge for students to huant for a job. So they bussy themslves in the part time jobs when they should be attending in the class. Second, the teachers should also be responsible for this phenomenon. Some teachers stilll conduct classes in the old fashioned way, whose classes are so borring that a lot of students fall asleep.
As far as i am concerned, now that both the students and teachers have faults of their own, they should together think of a effective way to solve this problem. On the one hand, the students shuold change their false conception, As a student, study is the frist and the formost thing, because it is the knowledge they learn that provides the base for their further development. Second, the teachers should create active class atmosphere, which can attract students interest. In a world, only with joint effort can this problem be sloved.
Ice

Back to top Go down

Why more and more students are absent from slass? Empty Re: Why more and more students are absent from slass?

Post  Sandy Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:32 am

I think students who are absent from classes are main their fault .If one can take responsibility for himself ,he won't cut the class optionaly.For me ,I will try to have class everyday, because study is my main duty at college.
Sandy
Sandy

Back to top Go down

Why more and more students are absent from slass? Empty Re: Why more and more students are absent from slass?

Post  Memory Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:59 am

Cool icy~~~~
you wrote an article~ha
Memory
Memory

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:20 am

Memory wrote: Cool icy~~~~
you wrote an article~ha

Jason and Ice like to write articles tongue
They always sit near each other in class, too. A co-incidence? jocolor
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Memory Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:24 am

Alex wrote:
Memory wrote: Cool icy~~~~
you wrote an article~ha

Jason and Ice like to write articles tongue
They always sit near each other in class, too. A co-incidence? jocolor

Cool icy has no oppotunity,for jason has already won a beautiful girl Very Happy
Memory
Memory

Back to top Go down

Post  Jum09(4) Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:30 am

maybe they have something important to do from time to time
Jum09(4)
Jum09(4)

Back to top Go down

Post  Atinna Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:52 am

Ice wrote: Nowdays, a growing number of college students are cutting classes, which has caused a great deal of social concerns and criticism.
The factors which cause the students to cut the classes are varied. Frist, the students themselves have the misconception that work erperience are more important than theoretical knowledge for students to huant for a job. So they bussy themslves in the part time jobs when they should be attending in the class. Second, the teachers should also be responsible for this phenomenon. Some teachers stilll conduct classes in the old fashioned way, whose classes are so borring that a lot of students fall asleep.
As far as i am concerned, now that both the students and teachers have faults of their own, they should together think of a effective way to solve this problem. On the one hand, the students shuold change their false conception, As a student, study is the frist and the formost thing, because it is the knowledge they learn that provides the base for their further development. Second, the teachers should create active class atmosphere, which can attract students interest. In a world, only with joint effort can this problem be sloved.

Maybe they think that class is unfit for them or waste time..
Actually I want to be absent for I think some class wastes my time. But if I do so , my score will be cut..
Atinna
Atinna

Back to top Go down

Post  Niki Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:05 am

Some students choose to cut classes due to the boring class.However,still a part of students get nowhere,which result from doing any other things rather than listen to teachers carefully even though they had attended the class.
Niki
Niki

Back to top Go down

Why more and more students are absent from slass? Empty we can have choice

Post  JennyHe Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:28 pm

School should vary more classes in one major. I insist that we can have our choice to what classes we like. It's ok that we get enogh score no matter what you learn in one major.
JennyHe
JennyHe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum