Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online education

+4
Kelvin
Alex
Evelyn_guan
Ice
8 posters

Go down

Online education Empty Online education

Post  Ice Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:09 pm

Nowdays, being online is no longer new to us. To some ertent, it has become part of our life. We can do a lot things online, such as searching for information and communicating with friends far and near.But another online activity becomes very in . That is onlind education.
Why would online education become so popular? Among some reasons, the quick development of the internet is an essential one, which makes all our dreams of attending the class in the distance possible. Second, people can take online courses that they have no access to at school.Another underlying reason is that many people fell an urgent and strong desire to catch up with the development of both the society and technology, but they are too busy to study at school.
Ice

Back to top Go down

Online education Empty Re: Online education

Post  Evelyn_guan Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:19 am

Not everyone can control themselves when they play computers!Though your idea is good,people, expecially the youth, they may be addicted in playing computer games!
Evelyn_guan
Evelyn_guan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:24 am

The internet is replacing everything nowadays.

Can watch movies, go to school, go to the bank, read the news, talk to friends, go shopping, play games, even work!

Only reasons we need to leave our desks anymore is to eat and go to the toilet.

Give it a couple of years and someone will find a way to send food through your computer pig pig
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelvin Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:10 pm

I love online education so much! You know, we are just Shaoguan University students and some courses here are not that good compared to those in the famous universities. Thanks to online education, I'm available to them.
Kelvin
Kelvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:17 pm

i do not like online education because it is bad for us to sit in the computer for a long time
Bella
Bella

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Bella wrote:i do not like online education because it is bad for us to sit in the computer for a long time

internet on pads, phones, computers, big screens, everywhere. The internets mobility is one of its strengths tongue
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leaf.. Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:26 am

recently I've enjoyed several lectures..they are wonderful and make me think deeply..
sometimes we sit before the computer and don't know what to do.
maybe you can search some lectures from famous universities, such as Harvard, to broaden you knowledge.. study study study
Leaf..
Leaf..

Back to top Go down

Post  Farewell Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:42 am

As to me , I will not turn on my computer when I am studying, in order to concentrating on my homework. Exclamation
Farewell
Farewell

Back to top Go down

Post  Even Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 am

most of my homework are done with my computer, however, i will take a long time to finishi because i always do my homework as well as play qq. so i don't think it is very good to use computer to do all the things.
Even
Even

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum