Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have learnt Taichi since this semester.Oh, Tai chi.

+5
Leaf..
pingping
Evelyn_guan
Alex
Ivanna
9 posters

Go down

I have learnt Taichi since this semester.Oh, Tai chi. Empty I have learnt Taichi since this semester.Oh, Tai chi.

Post  Ivanna Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:12 am

Originally, I was interested in Taichi which is an aerobic exercise.After choosing Taichi for my PE course this semester,I lost the interest in Taichi,because the class is blah.Our teacher is always telling bad jokes that make us dull :(As to the Taichi movenent,he teached just a little. The more he talked,the worse we did.At the end of class,we couldn`t remember the movement.What is worse,we have to remember and test 24 types of Taichi.
Poor me !
Ivanna

Back to top Go down

I have learnt Taichi since this semester.Oh, Tai chi. Empty Re: I have learnt Taichi since this semester.Oh, Tai chi.

Post  Alex Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:33 am

Ivanna wrote:Originally, I was interested in Taichi which is an aerobic exercise.After choosing Taichi for my PE course this semester,I lost the interest in Taichi,because the class is blah.Our teacher is always telling bad jokes that make us dull :(As to the Taichi movenent,he teached just a little. The more he talked,the worse we did.At the end of class,we couldn`t remember the movement.What is worse,we have to remember and test 24 types of Taichi.
Poor me !

ai ya!

Sounds a lot like what I from students who study English tongue
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I have learnt Taichi since this semester.Oh, Tai chi. Empty Re: I have learnt Taichi since this semester.Oh, Tai chi.

Post  Evelyn_guan Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:58 am

So did I.I also chose TaiChi....But that was not I like it...
But I think when our teacher did this , he was very handsome and cool!
Evelyn_guan
Evelyn_guan

Back to top Go down

Post  pingping Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:05 am

I am so clumsy to learn taichi. I can't remember what our teacher have taught and balance my hands and leg . I am going mad !
pingping
pingping

Back to top Go down

Post  Leaf.. Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:37 am

aha..I got an "A" in Taichi when I learned at high school..
so many students choose to learn taichi because they needn't have the 800m exam..
while we have to take part in the "sunlight long-distance race" now, I think Taichi will not be popular any more..
Leaf..
Leaf..

Back to top Go down

I have learnt Taichi since this semester.Oh, Tai chi. Empty Really?But I do not think your class would be blah.

Post  Ivanna Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Alex wrote:
Ivanna wrote:Originally, I was interested in Taichi which is an aerobic exercise.After choosing Taichi for my PE course this semester,I lost the interest in Taichi,because the class is blah.Our teacher is always telling bad jokes that make us dull :(As to the Taichi movenent,he teached just a little. The more he talked,the worse we did.At the end of class,we couldn`t remember the movement.What is worse,we have to remember and test 24 types of Taichi.
Poor me !

ai ya!

Sounds a lot like what I from students who study English tongue
Ivanna

Back to top Go down

I have learnt Taichi since this semester.Oh, Tai chi. Empty Me too.

Post  Ivanna Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:36 pm

pingping wrote:I am so clumsy to learn taichi. I can't remember what our teacher have taught and balance my hands and leg . I am going mad !
Ivanna

Back to top Go down

I have learnt Taichi since this semester.Oh, Tai chi. Empty Yes,I think so!

Post  Ivanna Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:38 pm

Leaf.. wrote:aha..I got an "A" in Taichi when I learned at high school..
so many students choose to learn taichi because they needn't have the 800m exam..
while we have to take part in the "sunlight long-distance race" now, I think Taichi will not be popular any more..
Ivanna

Back to top Go down

I have learnt Taichi since this semester.Oh, Tai chi. Empty My teacher looks like my classmate Boss.

Post  Ivanna Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Evelyn_guan wrote:So did I.I also chose TaiChi....But that was not I like it...
Ivanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Anny Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:43 am

I have chooced it as my PE class this term.We have to take a test next next week, but i still need more practice .Maybe i should searcher the Internet to find some vedios.
Anny
Anny

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:46 am

Ivanna wrote:

Maybe his brother or his boss tongue
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lemon Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:22 am

Poor me !
Sad ,i have the same feeling like yours .i think we are taught by the same same PE teacher ,isn't it ?
lemon
lemon

Back to top Go down

I have learnt Taichi since this semester.Oh, Tai chi. Empty we have to take the test

Post  Anny Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:19 am

we have to take the test this Tuesday.
Anny
Anny

Back to top Go down

Post  Catherine Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:07 pm

oh, i learnt it when i was in middle school..
sooooo slow~ wahaha, funny~
Catherine
Catherine

http://blog.163.com/cat_luo/

Back to top Go down

Post  Connie Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:01 pm

Is it interesting? I heard that the teacher is very humorous!
Connie
Connie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivanna Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:38 am

Alex wrote:
Ivanna wrote:

Maybe his brother or his boss tongue
Razz
Ivanna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down