Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I haven't seen such responsible teacher before

+5
free
Fiona.Q
Alex
Dreami
(*^__^*) Yandy
9 posters

Go down

I haven't seen such responsible teacher before Empty I haven't seen such responsible teacher before

Post  (*^__^*) Yandy Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Who's it? It's Alex, our foreign teacher. He is full of many new method to attract us. Even though we just have only two classes each week, he will be concerned with each of us. And when we need hands, he is always willing to help us. Thanks a lot. We know he is trying to help us improve our English. Teach us How to use English in a special way not just learning the grammer, he is the host to make the funny play, which gets our appreiation.
THx~~~~THX~~~~Tonight ~~~to me is a unforgetable night.
Alex is a great teacher and good friend with outstanding idea. I SHOW MY ADMIRE TO HIM.
(*^__^*) Yandy
(*^__^*) Yandy

Back to top Go down

I haven't seen such responsible teacher before Empty Re: I haven't seen such responsible teacher before

Post  Dreami Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:07 am

Yeah, I agree with you,and Missy is also such a teacher. I like both of them very much sunny
Dreami
Dreami

Back to top Go down

I haven't seen such responsible teacher before Empty Re: I haven't seen such responsible teacher before

Post  Alex Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:09 am

I wouldn't say I am responsible, just passionate... santa
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona.Q Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:48 am

Alex wrote:I wouldn't say I am responsible, just passionate... santa

yeah....you are always so passionate and full of energy...
that's why so many students have fun in your class.
Fiona.Q
Fiona.Q

Back to top Go down

I haven't seen such responsible teacher before Empty good

Post  free Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:17 am

(*^__^*) Yandy wrote: Who's it? It's Alex, our foreign teacher. He is full of many new method to attract us. Even though we just have only two classes each week, he will be concerned with each of us. And when we need hands, he is always willing to help us. Thanks a lot. We know he is trying to help us improve our English. Teach us How to use English in a special way not just learning the grammer, he is the host to make the funny play, which gets our appreiation.
THx~~~~THX~~~~Tonight ~~~to me is a unforgetable night.
Alex is a great teacher and good friend with outstanding idea. I SHOW MY ADMIRE TO HIM.
sounds so good !
free
free

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:04 am

I know why you wrote this Yandy... Laughing
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

I haven't seen such responsible teacher before Empty Missy is always in our heart, she doesn't only teach us about study bu also how to be the right person. haha i miss her so much

Post  (*^__^*) Yandy Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:45 am

Dreami wrote:Yeah, I agree with you,and Missy is also such a teacher. I like both of them very much sunny
(*^__^*) Yandy
(*^__^*) Yandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:52 pm

Alex..see ..you have so many fans ..
but actually , you are always full of passion ..
so , keep it .. santa
Ray
Ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Giselle Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:07 am

Not according to the books, he just wants us talk freely~ It really good for us~
Giselle
Giselle

Back to top Go down

Post  Anny Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:18 am

Compared with some traditional teachers, Alex's class would be much more fuuny and attractive.Some weeks ago, somebody told me that he will leave Shaoguan soon,is it true?
Anny
Anny

Back to top Go down

I haven't seen such responsible teacher before Empty Really~~???!!!! Maybe he misses his family. and when the vacation begins

Post  (*^__^*) Yandy Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:23 pm

Anny wrote:Compared with some traditional teachers, Alex's class would be much more fuuny and attractive.Some weeks ago, somebody told me that he will leave Shaoguan soon,is it true?
(*^__^*) Yandy
(*^__^*) Yandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:14 pm

Relly, there are so many conscientious and serious teachers, but those you meet is a small part of them. Very Happy
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

I haven't seen such responsible teacher before Empty you are right.....

Post  (*^__^*) Yandy Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:22 am

Lee wrote:Relly, there are so many conscientious and serious teachers, but those you meet is a small part of them. Very Happy
some of them have become my friends. have you come back to the high-school to visit them....or primary school...both them brought me a good memory. just do it
(*^__^*) Yandy
(*^__^*) Yandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:32 pm

I dont know about Yandy's comments, but I do appreciate the sentiment. Cool

I don't miss my family at all, but I would like to catch up with friends.

I will be here for the coming semester...I'll start preparations in a week or so.

Unfortunately, I have a mountain of study waiting for me this year (just like you guys)... so let's hope we can all manage.

Should be a pretty important and defining year for everybody flower
Alex
Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down