Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ha Ha! “[b][i]Cold Bath Club[/i][/b]”

Go down

Ha Ha! “[b][i]Cold Bath Club[/i][/b]” Empty Ha Ha! “[b][i]Cold Bath Club[/i][/b]”

Post  Lexus Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:30 pm

Wanna get a better health in another way?
Cold bath will be your next choice .

Jay ,who is a class two student and also my roommate ,and I want to know if there is anybody who takes cold bath in Winter like us. Let us know if you are one of those who take cold bath in Winter.

There are three strengths I can point out as following.

1.It can enhance the ability to adapt yourself to the changing temperature ,especially cold weather. As a result,it will not be easy for you to catch a cold.

2.It is also a good exercise for blood vessels. When taking cold bath more often,you will probably not risk the danger of getting cardiovascular disease.

3.It can get your will trained.As is known,you will feel quite comfortable when taking cold bath in Summer,while you need both courage and perseverance when taking cold bath in Winter.
Those who are interested and want to join us can call the hot line:Jay 693366,Lexus 693367.
P.S: Those who have poor physical ability and get sick easily are unfavorable to take cold bath.
We are looking forward to your participation.
Cold Bath Club
23rd,Nov.2010
(FAKE)
Lexus
Lexus

Back to top Go down