Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Money Consuming

3 posters

Go down

Money Consuming  Empty Money Consuming

Post  IVY(3) Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:24 am

We all know that money can not buy everything, but without money, we can do nothing! I have not clearly realized it until these days. Oh, it really was bad. Every day, I had counted the limitted money, in case i only have one Jiao left. God bless me! Now, i want to tell myself :" Be careful of your money, it will run away unconsciously ... pale
IVY(3)
IVY(3)

Back to top Go down

Money Consuming  Empty Re: Money Consuming

Post  lemon Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:14 pm

IVY(3) wrote: We all know that money can not buy everything, but without money, we can do nothing! I have not clearly realized it until these days. Oh, it really was bad. Every day, I had counted the limitted money, in case i only have one Jiao left. God bless me! Now, i want to tell myself :" Be careful of your money, it will run away unconsciously ... pale
Sad what a terrible circumstance!but i get the opposite idea to you.without money,you will find that you are more enjoyable. Very Happy
lemon
lemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Neros Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:24 pm

IVY(3) wrote: We all know that money can not buy everything, but without money, we can do nothing! I have not clearly realized it until these days. Oh, it really was bad. Every day, I had counted the limitted money, in case i only have one Jiao left. God bless me! Now, i want to tell myself :" Be careful of your money, it will run away unconsciously ... pale

me too,oh,no,without money ,i can not buy anything Mad
Neros
Neros

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down