Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should the university student take a part-time job?

+4
Miko
Aki
Anny
Even
8 posters

Go down

Should the university student take a part-time job? Empty Should the university student take a part-time job?

Post  Even Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:45 pm

Nowadays, there is an increasing number of students looking for a part time job, and most of them claim that they can get some experience from the social practice. Do you think the university students should take a part time job during their school time?
n my opinion, they should not take a part-time job. They should focus on their study. Some reasons are found.
Firstly, they can not benefit a lot from their part -time job, but spend too much time on it instead. As a result, they have little time to focus on their major. What is more, some students have no time to do their homework or miss the lesson which they think unimportant.
Then, they should spend most of their school time to improve their expertise and the relevant skills on their majors. You know, if a student goes to college just to get some social experience which has no relation with their major.That means they have not learnt anything. They just waste time and money. In our school, some students find a sell job, and make themselves always busy and tied. As a result, they can not get the valuable item they really want, but waste a lot of their golden time.
In short, university students should not spend their valuable time on the meaningless part-time job, but to focus on their expertise and the professional skills.
Even
Even

Back to top Go down

Should the university student take a part-time job? Empty Re: Should the university student take a part-time job?

Post  Anny Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:23 am

For most Chinese students, we have little chance to connect with the society, so I think the partime job would be one for us.
Anny
Anny

Back to top Go down

Should the university student take a part-time job? Empty Re: Should the university student take a part-time job?

Post  Aki Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Some students worked as a tutor after school.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post  Miko Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:10 am

I agree with you. We can take part-time job to experience ourselves during summer holidays.
Miko
Miko

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:29 pm

it depends, just up to u. learn the social experience while study the knowledge from the books
Bella
Bella

Back to top Go down

Post  Catherine Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:04 pm

taking part-time jobs is a part of college life, in my opinion..
and as long as we can make a balance of taking a part-time job and study..it will be pretty nice, right?!
Catherine
Catherine

http://blog.163.com/cat_luo/

Back to top Go down

Post  Connie Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:04 pm

I have been looking for a part-time job as being a tutor though sometimes i am busy.
Connie
Connie

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:27 pm

I think if you are planning on being an English Teacher after you graduate, tutoring is a great way to get a taste of teaching to see if you like it or if it suits your personality.

If you tutor part time for a couple of years during uni study, you will have an advantage over your classmates fighting for the same jobs.

Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down