Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

haha,I'm Eric~~

4 posters

Go down

haha,I'm Eric~~ Empty haha,I'm Eric~~

Post  Eric Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:38 am

I'm Eric Chuang,from Nanxiong shaoguan.My major is computer science but my favour major is English, maybe this is just because I like to learn language(spanish,French,English),more than half of my books are language book ,so crazy ,ha……
By the way,I'm a football fans,so if anyone wanna play or talk about the football ,call me pls, tongue
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

haha,I'm Eric~~ Empty Re: haha,I'm Eric~~

Post  Alex Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:40 am

Welcome aboard Senor Eric afro
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelvin Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:30 am

Eric wrote: I'm Eric Chuang,from Nanxiong shaoguan.My major is computer science but my favour major is English, maybe this is just because I like to learn language(spanish,French,English),more than half of my books are language book ,so crazy ,ha……
By the way,I'm a football fans,so if anyone wanna play or talk about the football ,call me pls, tongue

Hey, Eric. I'm Kelvin, an English major from Foreign Language Department. I'm also crazy for languages and I like to read books on linguistics. Wish to make friends with you! Razz
Kelvin
Kelvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:44 am

Kelvin wrote:
Eric wrote: I'm Eric Chuang,from Nanxiong shaoguan.My major is computer science but my favour major is English, maybe this is just because I like to learn language(spanish,French,English),more than half of my books are language book ,so crazy ,ha……

Hey, Eric. I'm Kelvin, an English major from Foreign Language Department. I'm also crazy for languages and I like to read books on linguistics. Wish to make friends with you! Razz
Of course,I'm very glad to make friend with you,maybe I have some linguistics questions to consult you,haha…… Laughing
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:41 am

Tu español es más bueno que mio ..
quiero hablar con tí..
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:54 am

Tim wrote: Tu español es más bueno que mio ..
quiero hablar con tí..
De hecho, no sé hablar español De hecho, no sé hablar español
Eric
Eric

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum