Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stella Zheng 5b

2 posters

Go down

Stella Zheng 5b Empty Stella Zheng 5b

Post  Stella Zheng Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:01 pm

Hi , I'm Stella . Nice to meet you. I'm 21 years old . I live in Guangzhou Huadu . Generally speaking , it's a beautiful city and a developing city . Tennis is my favourite sport . I have spend 3 years playing tennis .
In a fact , I do haven't a clear idea on the career in the future . However , I wanted to be a teacher when I was a primary student ;I wanted to be a designer when I was in high school ;I wanted to be a photographer when I was a freshman in the university . In a word , my idel career is changing , so ,I hate to set a idel goal for my career . But one thing is sure , I enjoy freedom .
Because I like freedom ,I always travel alone or with friends .For example , I had a trip with my friend this year . We went to fenghuang and Zhangjiajie in Hunan Province . Without a guide ,we had searched many information about the spot before we set off . As for me , life is wonderful .

At last , I just want to say, 'welcome to Shaoguan--this hot ,hot place .
Stella Zheng
Stella Zheng

Back to top Go down

Stella Zheng 5b Empty Re: Stella Zheng 5b

Post  Alex Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:13 am

Hi Stella,

One thing I say to people who haven't found the career path that they want is to think about what sort of activity would you happily do everyday. Be that looking at a computer, sitting down, using your hands, making things, reading, using numbers, design, whatever!

I never really had a strong idea of what I wanted to do, but looking back I realized that the jobs I enjoyed the most involved me talking to people in one way or another. Be that promotions, teaching, customer service or working in a hotel. I've worked jobs that are in offices, jobs that are outside, jobs in-front of a computer, but I always seem to come back to jobs involving speaking.

I think the key thing is even if you don't know what you want to do, try things anyway. Perhaps there is no perfect job, but perhaps you can find something you can accept.
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down