Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My confused future

2 posters

Go down

My confused future  Empty My confused future

Post  Jane Lin Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:59 pm

Always , I feel very dissatisfied with myself and I think I am nothing. In my life , I have no goal and no direction,  and I don’t know what I like and what I like to do in the future. As for the job, I have no idea. What I know is that I don’t want to be a teacher , specially the English teacher, and  
I don’t hope to do some work that have something to do with English because of my poor English. I will graduate from my university soon, and it is the time for me to considering my future twice.
Jane Lin
Jane Lin

Back to top Go down

My confused future  Empty Re: My confused future

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:31 am

Jane Lin wrote:Always , I feel very dissatisfied with myself and I think I am nothing. In my life , I have no goal and no direction,  and I don’t know what I like and what I like to do in the future. As for the job, I have no idea. What I know is that I don’t want to be a teacher , specially the English teacher, and  
I don’t hope to do some work that have something to do with English because of my poor English. I will graduate from my university soon, and it is the time for me to considering my future twice.

Ah! Jane, don't fret too much about having little direction or motivation. In society there is an expectation that when we are in our teenage years the dream job and career plan will come to us as if magically. I can tell you with complete certainty that most people don't have much of an idea of what they want to do until they have done something for a while. When you graduate and look for a job, just keep an open mind and a job that doesn't look good on paper, might just be a really rewarding or happy job in reality.

In summary, taste as many jobs as possible and don't settle for something that you don't enjoy doing!
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down