Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My favorite game--- table tennis

2 posters

Go down

My favorite game--- table tennis  Empty My favorite game--- table tennis

Post  Grape Wang Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:08 pm

Sport give us valuable practice in helping the eyes, brain and muscles to work together.My favorite sport is snooker and Ding Junhui is my favorite player of this sport.And the table tennis is a powerful and speedy sports, so must strength and endurance to be the foundation.In table tennies you have time to think.Moreover Table-tennis is an ideal game for us because it brings the whole body into action. Table-tennis is very moderate; it is not so rough as football. So I pay special attention to table-tennis.
Grape Wang
Grape Wang

Back to top Go down

My favorite game--- table tennis  Empty Re: My favorite game--- table tennis

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:46 am

Grape Wang wrote:Sport give us valuable practice in helping the eyes, brain and muscles to work together.My favorite sport is snooker and Ding Junhui is my favorite player of this sport.And the table tennis is a powerful and speedy sports, so must strength and endurance to be the foundation.In table tennies you have time to think.Moreover Table-tennis is an ideal game for us because it brings the whole body into action. Table-tennis is very moderate; it is not so rough as football. So I pay special attention to table-tennis.

The great thing about table tennis is that it doesn't require a large area to play. I really like that a lot of cities here have public areas were you can play (if you can get a table before the retired people get them!) Do you play much badminton? I know at the university there are a lot of courts around.
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down