Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Sports I Like

2 posters

Go down

Some Sports I Like Empty Some Sports I Like

Post  debbiezjc Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:41 am

I am a girl of versatile tastes, especially sports. I like running, walking, playing badminton, table tennis, and so on. Sports can make me feel relax and help me to keep fit. I also like to try something new. I think I can have a lot of fun on it.
debbiezjc
debbiezjc

Back to top Go down

Some Sports I Like Empty Re: Some Sports I Like

Post  Alex Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:44 am

debbiezjc wrote:I am a girl of versatile tastes, especially sports. I like running, walking, playing badminton, table tennis, and so on. Sports can make me feel relax and help me to keep fit. I also like to try something new. I think I can have a lot of fun on it.

I think especially at university, it makes sense to get involved in sports at there are so many clubs and playgrounds around. Have you ever tried any martial arts such as karate or kung fu?
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  debbiezjc Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:14 am

Alex wrote:
debbiezjc wrote:I am a girl of versatile tastes, especially sports. I like running, walking, playing badminton, table tennis, and so on. Sports can make me feel relax and help me to keep fit. I also like to try something new. I think I can have a lot of fun on it.

I think especially at university, it makes sense to get involved in sports at there are so many clubs and playgrounds around.  Have you ever tried any martial arts such as karate or kung fu?
Yes, I used to join the Wushu Association in Shaoguan University and learnt taekwondo, however it was not a long time ago and I have already forgot most of it Crying or Very sad
debbiezjc
debbiezjc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum