Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My hobbies

4 posters

Go down

My hobbies Empty My hobbies

Post  Party Zhou Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:48 am

I am a big fan of postcards. I like to send, receive as well as collect postcards. I don't know why.I just love it, having special feelings about it. Maybe it's true love. What a Face
Every time I go to travel, I will never forget to search for postcards. I like to send them to my friends, not in a casual way. I will think of their taste and choose the special one for them. Sometimes I have to spend a few hours to write the postcards, I never feel tired and want to stop. I'd like to see the happy and surprising face when they receive postcards. Besides, I have a special habit. Each time I travel to one place, I will write a postcard to myself, putting down the experience that worth meditation and treasure.
I will keep on this hobby in my whole life.
Party Zhou
Party Zhou

Back to top Go down

My hobbies Empty Re: My hobbies

Post  Alex Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:26 pm

Party Zhou wrote:I am a big fan of postcards. I like to send, receive as well as collect postcards. I don't know why.I just love it, having special feelings about it. Maybe it's true love. What a Face
Every time I go to travel, I will never forget to search for postcards. I like to send them to my friends, not in a casual way. I will think of their taste and choose the special one for them. Sometimes I have to spend a few hours to write the postcards, I never feel tired and want to stop. I'd like to see the happy and surprising face when they receive postcards. Besides, I have a special habit. Each time I travel to one place, I will write a postcard to myself, putting down the experience that worth meditation and treasure.
I will keep on this hobby in my whole life.

I like to send postcards, too. But I guess to other people! haha.

Speaking of such, I have a postcard from Thailand waiting for me to pick it up. Send by someone else, not me! albino

The most unusual gift someone has send me from overseas would have to be a cactus from the Canary Islands, a Spanish territory. That was pretty cool!
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Party Zhou Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:44 am

haha, a cactus, so cool. What's the connotation of this gift? Wink
Party Zhou
Party Zhou

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:27 am

Party Zhou wrote:haha, a cactus, so cool. What's the connotation of this gift? Wink
It was about 9 years ago. I think it was a birthday gift! Nothing too exciting to tell you! haha
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Party Zhou Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:29 am

OK, he came all the way to give u the cactus. So lovely. afro
Party Zhou
Party Zhou

Back to top Go down

My hobbies Empty special habit

Post  emilycai Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:12 pm

I have the spacial habit the same to you. I like to send myself a posrcard when I visit a place,but I will just write down the date and feeling at that time on the postcard.
emilycai
emilycai

Back to top Go down

Post  Party Zhou Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:11 am

Thank u for the postcard from Shanghai. It really impressed me. Laughing
Party Zhou
Party Zhou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content