Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning English

Go down

Learning English Empty Learning English

Post  Camping He Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:52 pm

I think to learn English the first step is to learn the vocabulary, at least you should familar with the words. Then is the grammar which can help you to make sentences. There are many ways to learn English, except having English classes, you can learn English from the TV, movies, magazines, or some programmes. I think it is important to think in American or English logic, which can make you understand the language easier. Besides, i think it is necessary to understand the culture and customs of the foreign country. However, the most effective way to learn English is to practice your English. You can talk with your friends or teachers in English as often as possible which can build your confidence when you practice a lot. Besides, you can find a part-time job which does business with foreigners, that you can negotiate with foreigners and solve problem for the foreigners to know better the culture of foreign country.
Camping He
Camping He

Back to top Go down