Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jay Chou = here, there, everywhere!

+6
Phoebe
cassie
Ray
Evelyn_guan
YOUNG
Alex
10 posters

Go down

Jay Chou = here, there, everywhere!  Empty Jay Chou = here, there, everywhere!

Post  Alex Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:35 pm

Article HERE
Jay Chou adds another title to his resume: TV host

TAIPEI: Taiwan star Jay Chou can finally add another title to his resume: television host.

The first episode of Chou's new talk show "Mr J Channel" was recorded on Tuesday, fulfilling the pop icon's dream of being a bona fide television host, reported Taiwan media.

Chou described his new show as "a combination of dance, music, wit and humour".

It will feature Chou's choreographer and dance trainer Ice Cream and Wheat, along with his make-up artist Du Guo Zhang and Eri Otoguro, a starlet who had previously appeared in one of Chou's music video.

"These people grew up with me and we are very familiar with what makes each other laugh. We have chemistry. The interaction will be very natural and the humour won't be fake," said Chou of the cast.

Of course, the man himself will also step up to do some hosting in each episode.

When asked if he, a man of few words, is confident of his hosting abilities, Chou replied that it will not be a problem.

"When I started out [in showbiz], I may have been a little worried. But after a decade in the entertainment industry, I am quite confident in my speaking ability now and I am not afraid of any awkward moments," said the 30-year-old.

However, the superstar went on to explicitly state that every episode will follow his strict policy of 'three don'ts' – he will not sing, dance or act.

Chou also pointed out that he has full say on the show's guests and "people whom I am always linked to will never appear".

Does that mean we will never see pop princess and ex Jolin Tsai on the show?

Chou answered the question with a smile and changed the topic to fellow singer Show Luo instead.

I know he directed a tv show earlier, called Pandaman that many people thought was just 'so-so'

Is Jay Chou finally losing his gold touch?

Will this be a Happycamp style of show? seems like it

Anyone seen it yet?
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jay Chou = here, there, everywhere!  Empty Re: Jay Chou = here, there, everywhere!

Post  YOUNG Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:16 pm

how can a show as "a combination of dance, music, wit and humour" without sing ,dance or act.?
YOUNG
YOUNG

Back to top Go down

Jay Chou = here, there, everywhere!  Empty Re: Jay Chou = here, there, everywhere!

Post  Alex Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:31 pm

YOUNG wrote:how can a show as "a combination of dance, music, wit and humour" without sing ,dance or act.?

Perhaps he will go to sleep and they will put the camera on him tongue
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evelyn_guan Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:15 pm

oh ,really? but his manderin is not clear...however,I am looking forward to that.. Very Happy
Evelyn_guan
Evelyn_guan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ray Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:11 am

Jay is always full of new ideas..now he is a Tv host and maybe he is an engineer next time...ha
anyway, I hope he can succeed..and for the most important.. dont forget the music...
by the way ..I also want to watch the show...ha rabbit
Ray
Ray

Back to top Go down

Post  cassie Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:16 am

i always can't hear his songs clearly, does he really can ....... confused confused
cassie
cassie

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:36 pm

Maybe he has a lot to learn to become a TV host.
Phoebe
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post  yoyo Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:57 am

though i don't like him,i have to wonder that he is a talented super singer.
yoyo
yoyo

Back to top Go down

Jay Chou = here, there, everywhere!  Empty i like jay chou

Post  Jane Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:49 pm

i like jay chou. i like his songs and i admire him ,he can play so many instruments Very Happy . also, he is a talented creative musician. so, i like him.
Jane
Jane

Back to top Go down

Post  Leaf.. Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:52 am

jay chou lost his cat in duoluojie... afro
I will remember this topic.. Razz Razz
Leaf..
Leaf..

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:05 am

to be honest..i don't like him..
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum