Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class Feedback

+14
Shirley Hou
josie-115
Orange Ou
Mikey
Cindy Su
Alex
Icy
Niki Nie
Jokie Lu
Stella Zheng
Jam Ye
Tom Zheng (5b)
Yenting Lee
Pan Pan
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Class Feedback - Page 2 Empty lovely lovely

Post  Shirley Hou Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:51 am

Firstly, I gotta say Thank you Alex. You classes are awesome especially with your glamour personality.(Applause cheers )
Thank you for bringing us so many shining points in our senior old year.
Thank you for making us laugh effortlessly.
Thank you for making us to speak out eagerly.
Thank you for having patience when I was late for the mid-term exam.
I am grateful for having you to be my teacher.
Really impressive. What a Face
Shirley Hou
Shirley Hou

Back to top Go down

Class Feedback - Page 2 Empty Class Feedback

Post  Tracy Tsang Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:23 pm

Frankly speaking, you are the best foreign teacher I had met. Some of classes taught by foreign teacher before are a little bit serious or boring, but I am really really glad to end up my last university life with your lovely class. I never wanna miss one of your class, because I found that I will surprisingly eager to speak English in your class, feeling that we are learning some useful CCBC skills by a way of playing games. I really like your funny body languages and tones--Lovely lovely, Fair enough fair enough~~So many times I resisted the temptation to record down your body languages in class. Even if I had a trip on your last lesson on Tuesday, I try to depart at afternoon, so I wouldn't miss the last foreign class.
By the way, I think you are a kind-hearted guy. It seems that you come to classroom not just for having your lessons or doing your job, you wanna know our birthdays, what will we spend our birthday and what do we have for breakfast, etc. Those questions made me feel warm. And I also remembered that I had been late for mid-term exam because of misunderstanding, you still have big smile instead of complaints, and even gave me more time when you saw me not finishing the test. Well, I don't think I did well in mid-term test because there are some questions that I hadn't finished, but the score is not important, what is valuable is that I met a lovely teacher or a friend during the final days of university life.
Tracy Tsang
Tracy Tsang

Back to top Go down

Class Feedback - Page 2 Empty i really agree with Mikey

Post  Summer Xia Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:00 pm

i really agree with Mikey. one month is a very short time. but we learnt much in a nice mood. Alex is a nice teacher and a beautiful guy.
Summer Xia
Summer Xia

Back to top Go down

Class Feedback - Page 2 Empty To Alex

Post  angel_yu Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:28 pm

"lovely,lovely."I never found the words can be so funny until they came out of your mouth.I must say, you are a so excerllent teacher that your class is so wonderful and funny that we never worried about the class will getting boring.Besides,you are so warmhearted that no matter who get into trable, you are always willing to offer your help.Well, time flies, I hope that we can keep in touch in the future.At last, very nice to meet you and THANK YOU. Smile
angel_yu
angel_yu

Back to top Go down

Class Feedback - Page 2 Empty feedback on Alex's class

Post  vivian罗 Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:30 pm

i learn a lot from ur classes and i am happy in your class.u are so good.and thx
vivian罗
vivian罗

Back to top Go down

Class Feedback - Page 2 Empty Re: Class Feedback

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2