Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if you are afraid ,you can do that

+8
Rebecca
Della
Evelyn_guan
Gillian
shadow.xiao
Jay
Tim
Even
12 posters

Go down

if you are afraid ,you can do that  Empty if you are afraid ,you can do that

Post  Even Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:01 pm

i admited that i am a coward, i am always afraid of stay lonely , especially stay at home by myself. But now, i changed myself to be a breaver gril, this holiday, i have to sleep in my dorm by myself, because my roomates all went home . however, i am not afraid at all. Because i make myselt so sleepy and then go to bed, in this way , i fall asleep as soon as i lie on my bed.
Even
Even

Back to top Go down

if you are afraid ,you can do that  Empty Re: if you are afraid ,you can do that

Post  Tim Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:18 am

silent
.. i thought you are not afraid to speak spanish.. ha ..
be a brave girl .. cheers
Tim
Tim

Back to top Go down

if you are afraid ,you can do that  Empty Re: if you are afraid ,you can do that

Post  Jay Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:34 am

Being brave is always one of the most good quilities of human being.
congratulate that you make such great progress by your hardworking.
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

Post  shadow.xiao Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:56 am

affraid is that works?
shadow.xiao
shadow.xiao

Back to top Go down

Post  Gillian Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:38 am

Even wrote:i admited that i am a coward, i am always afraid of stay lonely , especially stay at home by myself. But now, i changed myself to be a breaver gril, this holiday, i have to sleep in my dorm by myself, because my roomates all went home . however, i am not afraid at all. Because i make myselt so sleepy and then go to bed, in this way , i fall asleep as soon as i lie on my bed.
you're a grown-up...don't always be afraid of things..
Gillian
Gillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Evelyn_guan Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:12 am

Try to be brave, not everything can frighten you! Smile
Evelyn_guan
Evelyn_guan

Back to top Go down

Post  Della Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:00 am

i enjoy myself when i am in the dorm alone i can keep myself clam and study in the quiet environment
Della
Della

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:19 am

Do what? I want to know. Tell me quickly.
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post  Jum09(4) Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:50 am

it is necessary for us to be brave and congratulations to you
Jum09(4)
Jum09(4)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:09 pm

Even wrote:i admited that i am a coward, i am always afraid of stay lonely , especially stay at home by myself. But now, i changed myself to be a breaver gril, this holiday, i have to sleep in my dorm by myself, because my roomates all went home . however, i am not afraid at all. Because i make myselt so sleepy and then go to bed, in this way , i fall asleep as soon as i lie on my bed.

Coward has nothing to do with staying lonely. Besides, I don't think I am brave, but I don't mind being alone.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiona.Q Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:45 am

【just enjoy the lonelyness,the quiet】
Fiona.Q
Fiona.Q

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaine Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:18 pm

I must try it!
Elaine
Elaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down