Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am coming...haha

2 posters

Go down

I am coming...haha Empty I am coming...haha

Post  Rachel Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:25 am

sunny It is a lovely day today.haha. I have no dating with P.E. boy. lol!
I am Rachel from class 3 . Because my computer keeps breaking down,I am coming now.
I am fond of doing sports,especially basketball,badminton.table tennis.But I cannot swim a stroke so that I have no chance to take part in the competition which helds in our college.what a pity! Sad
Rachel
Rachel

Back to top Go down

I am coming...haha Empty Re: I am coming...haha

Post  Alex Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:57 am

Rachel wrote: sunny It is a lovely day today.haha. I have no dating with P.E. boy. lol!
I am Rachel from class 3 . Because my computer keeps breaking down,I am coming now.
I am fond of doing sports,especially basketball,badminton.table tennis.But I cannot swim a stroke so that I have no chance to take part in the competition which helds in our college.what a pity! Sad

You finally took my advice? Laughing

You can use Pheobe's computer in an emergency!

You can't swim?!?! You can learn! We have a pool!

Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:31 am

You finally took my advice? Laughing

[/quote]
bounce I always takes your advice.haha.I really don't have many P.E. fellow brother.Your guys just intended it as a joke.
I know that I can use my roomates' computer,but as you know, Shirley is our monitor now and she has many works using by computer.The most important is that she really has many fellow brother to have a chat.I can't bear to interrupt her because she is older than me.So do Ice.Ice is a hardworking girl this semester.She uses her computer to study English.Now pheobe,haha,don't refer to her.She is the roomate I will not bother because she always plays QQ games. Very Happy
There is too many college student swimming in the pool.The pool is too small to learn it for me.haha
Rachel
Rachel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:37 am

Rachel wrote:
Alex wrote:You finally took my advice? Laughing

bounce I always takes your advice.haha.I really don't have many P.E. fellow brother.Your guys just intended it as a joke.
I know that I can use my roomates' computer,but as you know, Shirley is our monitor now and she has many works using by computer.The most important is that she really has many fellow brother to have a chat.I can't bear to interrupt her because she is older than me.So do Ice.Ice is a hardworking girl this semester.She uses her computer to study English.Now pheobe,haha,don't refer to her.She is the roomate I will not bother because she always plays QQ games. Very Happy
There is too many college student swimming in the pool.The pool is too small to learn it for me.haha

Youth Lake ? tongue

Not many PE boys? great! Me and Vincent are trying to look after you albino
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:54 am

lol! hahahahahaha.Thank you and vincent's care.It is my honor.haha
Rachel
Rachel

Back to top Go down