Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you been to the sexiest city in China?

4 posters

Go down

Have you been to the sexiest city in China? Empty Have you been to the sexiest city in China?

Post  Alex Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:14 am

article here

Shanghai has topped a list of the “sexiest” cities in China, with respondents saying that it was more than twice as sexy as its nearest competitor, Hong Kong. In a survey featured on Ifeng.com, the website of Hong Kong-based Phoenix television, 17.3 per cent of respondents from 30 Chinese
cities said that Shanghai, with a renovated Bund, gleaming Expo infrastructure and stunning skyline, was China’s sexiest destination.

Hong Kong’s international vibe and celebrity appeal earned it a second-place finish, while Chongqing’s beautiful girls, good food and mountain scenery saw it placed in third place.

China’s capital city, Beijing, was ranked fourth, with respondents praising its variety, its rich history, the legacy of the 2008 Olympic Games and the spirit of its residents. Rapidly growing Chinese holiday destination Sanya was ranked eighth, and the country’s gambling haven Macau came in tenth place.

The sexiest cities in China
  1. Shanghai
  2. Hong Kong
  3. Chongqing
  4. Beijing
  5. Guangzhou
  6. Shenzhen
  7. Hangzhou
  8. Sanya
  9. Dalian
  10. Macau

Where is Shaoguan on the list???? tongue

Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Have you been to the sexiest city in China? Empty Re: Have you been to the sexiest city in China?

Post  Kami Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:53 am

I have only been to Guangzhou. I want to go all of the sexy cities mentioned.If Dali in Yunnan province were on the list,I would make it my next destination. By the way, Shaoguan is far away from the sexy city for there are so many beautiful cities in China.
Kami
Kami

Back to top Go down

Have you been to the sexiest city in China? Empty Re: Have you been to the sexiest city in China?

Post  Alex Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:55 am

Kami wrote:I have only been to Guangzhou. I want to go all of the sexy cities mentioned.If Dali in Yunnan province were on the list,I would make it my next destination. By the way, Shaoguan is far away from the sexy city for there are so many beautiful cities in China.

Would Shaoguan rank 11 or 111? tongue
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kami Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:06 am

Ha, maybe below 111. You know that China has 23 provinces,5 autonomous regions, 4 independently administered municipal district and 2 Special Administrative Regions. If every province had at least 4 more beautiful cities than Shaoguan, then how many cities is more beaitiful than Shaoguan. So Shaoguan may rank below 111. Very Happy
Kami
Kami

Back to top Go down

Post  guganlingzhi Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:08 am

how do they defind sexy
and i want to know why GZ on the fifth? Laughing
guganlingzhi
guganlingzhi

Back to top Go down

Post  carlamoon Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:36 am

haha..i have been to chongqing,guangzhou.and shenzhen...i wanna say chongqing is really a nice city ,so many beautiful girls...haha..and also hotpot?you ever tried it?.so delicious...and i like shanghai so much... looking forward to visiting there..^^
carlamoon
carlamoon

Back to top Go down