Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At lunch ,i bought the chicken and i found a chicken bottom in my plate .This terrible thing spoiled my appetite !

3 posters

Go down

At lunch ,i bought the chicken and i found a chicken bottom in my plate .This terrible thing spoiled my appetite !  Empty At lunch ,i bought the chicken and i found a chicken bottom in my plate .This terrible thing spoiled my appetite !

Post  pingping Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:21 am

Neutral
pingping
pingping

Back to top Go down

At lunch ,i bought the chicken and i found a chicken bottom in my plate .This terrible thing spoiled my appetite !  Empty Re: At lunch ,i bought the chicken and i found a chicken bottom in my plate .This terrible thing spoiled my appetite !

Post  Alex Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:27 am

a chicken bottom?

A real one? How did you recognise it?
At least you found it at the bottom, if you found it on top you would have never had one bite tongue
Alex
Alex

https://shaoguan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

At lunch ,i bought the chicken and i found a chicken bottom in my plate .This terrible thing spoiled my appetite !  Empty Re: At lunch ,i bought the chicken and i found a chicken bottom in my plate .This terrible thing spoiled my appetite !

Post  Atinna Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:33 am

pingping wrote: Neutral

I am sorry to hear that...
Atinna
Atinna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down