Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first time I stayed alone in dormitory

+9
Laetitia
yoyo
Evelyn_guan
Jessica Deng
Jane
snow
Manie
Jay
pingping
13 posters

Go down

The first time I stayed alone in dormitory  Empty The first time I stayed alone in dormitory

Post  pingping Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:47 pm

Yoyo went to visit her friend , so I stayed alone in dorm ,watching movies all day till six clock I went down to have supper . The dorm is so quiet that I am afraid of staying alone at night .
pingping
pingping

Back to top Go down

The first time I stayed alone in dormitory  Empty Re: The first time I stayed alone in dormitory

Post  Jay Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:58 am

Maybe you should left your dorm and find some sporsts to do.
Or you can go to another dorm to chat with other students of other classes.
so that you may not feel so lonely.
Jay
Jay

Back to top Go down

The first time I stayed alone in dormitory  Empty Re: The first time I stayed alone in dormitory

Post  Manie Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:55 am

pingping wrote:Yoyo went to visit her friend , so I stayed alone in dorm ,watching movies all day till six clock I went down to have supper . The dorm is so quiet that I am afraid of staying alone at night .
I wish I could have some time to do my listening exercise in the dorm. Just leave me alone, I will be grateful.
Manie
Manie

Back to top Go down

Post  snow Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:46 pm

pingping wrote:Yoyo went to visit her friend , so I stayed alone in dorm ,watching movies all day till six clock I went down to have supper . The dorm is so quiet that I am afraid of staying alone at night .
Smile You are not a chird any longer,so i think you should try to ajust something ,including stay alone in dorm,and i believe that you are brave enough to do that!
snow
snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Jane Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:08 pm

i have the same experience on mid-autumn festival, only me .poor me Smile
Jane
Jane

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Deng Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:54 pm

i have the same experience on National Day, only me .7 days. I'm so proud of myself Razz
Jessica Deng
Jessica Deng

Back to top Go down

Post  Evelyn_guan Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:07 pm

I used to do this when I lived in the west area.I think is nothing...maybe good!
Evelyn_guan
Evelyn_guan

Back to top Go down

Post  yoyo Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:43 pm

i promised that it won't happened again.......i will acompany you.
yoyo
yoyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Laetitia Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:45 pm

you can find something to do, watching movie will make you feel more lonely! do some paperwork
Laetitia
Laetitia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ann Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:59 am

I will play computer game if I stay at dorm alone.
Ann
Ann

Back to top Go down

Post  YOUNG Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:14 pm

listen to music and make some phonecalls .

try to enjoy the single moment` pirat
YOUNG
YOUNG

Back to top Go down

Post  Jum09(4) Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:03 am

you can have a visit on the other dormitories
Jum09(4)
Jum09(4)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ling Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:10 am

where were I
Ling
Ling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down